MORRIS TOWNSHIP, New Jersey, April 6, 2011 - Honeywell (NYSE: HON) announced today that its new low-global-warming refrigerant for use in automobile air conditioning systems has received final approval from the U.S.
MORRIS TOWNSHIP, New Jersey, October 4, 2010 - Honeywell (NYSE: HON) announced today the results of the subsequent offer for Sperian Protection's shares, and the implementation of the squeeze-out.
MORRIS TOWNSHIP, New Jersey, September 15, 2010 - Honeywell (NYSE: HON) today announced it has completed its acquisition of Sperian Protection for approximately USD $1.4 billion, including the assumption of net debt.
MORRIS TOWNSHIP, New Jersey, September 10, 2010 - Honeywell (NYSE: HON) announced today that the French Autorite des marches financiers (AMF) published today the final results of the tender offer initiated by Honeywell on Sperian Protection, which confirm the preliminary results published on September 8, 2010.
MORRIS TOWNSHIP, New Jersey, August 10, 2010 - Honeywell (NYSE: HON) announces it has acquired all of the shares of Sperian Protection held by Essilor International, Mrs.
- Honeywell Receives European Commission Approval to Acquire Sperian Protection
- Honeywell Receives U.S. Antitrust Clearance for Acquisition of Sperian Protection
- Low-Global-Warming-Potential Alternative Meets New European Environmental Regulations
- Honeywell to Offer to Acquire Sperian Protection in US$1.4 Billion Transaction; Combination With Honeywell Safety Products to Create US$1.8 Billion Global Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) Business
- Honeywell Launches New Material to Improve Efficiency, Power Output of Solar Panels
- Honeywell’s Low-Global-Warming Refrigerant for Vehicles Approved for Import, Use By Japan Regulators