NEW ORLEANS, April 4, 2011 - Abbott (NYSE: ABT) today announced data from its EVEREST II (Endovascular Valve Edge-to-Edge REpair STudy) study showing that patients with significant mitral regurgitation (MR) treated with the company's investigational percutaneous catheter-based MitraClip(R) system continue to demonstrate the clinical benefits of initial treatment shown at one year out to two years, including improvements in heart function and reductions in symptoms.
NEW ORLEANS, April 3, 2011 - A pooled analysis of the SPIRIT II, III, IV and COMPARE trials presented today further reinforces the positive clinical performance of Abbott's (NYSE: ABT) market-leading XIENCE V(R) Everolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System.
NEW ORLEANS, April 3, 2011 - Abbott (NYSE: ABT) today announced positive one-year results from 101 patients enrolled in the second phase of the ABSORB trial evaluating the world's first drug eluting Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold (BVS) for the treatment of coronary artery disease.
NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana and ST ALBANS, England, November 15, 2010 - Boston Limited, now in its 18th year as a distribution partner for Silicon Valley-based Super Micro Computer, Inc.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado, June 24, 2010 - The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) today announced the successful wrap up of the 2010 ACCE Conference & Expo, the annual global gathering for the contact center community, which was held in New Orleans, June 14-17, 2010.
- Plaintiffs Prevail in Challenge to Deep Water Drilling Moratorium
- Program Participation Shows Commitment to Delivering Outstanding Levels of Service
- Greater New Orleans Foundation Opens Gulf Coast Oil Spill Fund
- Binary Tree Demonstrates Upgraded Line of Products for Migrating to the Microsoft Platform at Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference
- Reminder: Sanofi Aventis - Live Webcast: Breaking News From the American Diabetes Association 69th Scientific Sessions
- Westway Group, Inc. Declares US$1 Special Dividend
- ZSL Launches Mobile and Business Power Add-Ons to Extend Microsoft Dynamics CRM, GP and NAV for Windows Mobile, Blackberry, iPhone and Android Mobile Devices