NEW YORK, December 16, 2011 - - Former Novell CEO brings more than 28 years of proven success driving growth at technology companies IntraLinks (NYSE: IL), a leading provider of critical information exchange solutions, today announced the appointment of Ronald W.
NEW YORK, December 15, 2011 - New Report Added in ResearchMoz Reports DatabaseGlobal Small and Medium Scale LNG Industry Outlook to 2015Published byLNGReports.
NEW YORK, December 15, 2011 - - BGC offers enhanced liquidity and transparency to the TIPS marketplace BGC Partners, Inc.
NEW YORK, December 14, 2011 - - Move significantly increases agency's digital and social media capabilities in Asia Pacific Cohn & Wolfe (www.cohnwolfe.com) announced today it has signed an agreement to acquire XPR, one of Singapore's largest independent communications agencies, with additional offices in Malaysia and Indonesia.
ALBANY, New York, December 14, 2011 - New Report Added in ResearchMoz Reports DatabaseMid Infrared (IR) Sensors Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, Nanotechnology, 2012 to 2018Published byWinter Green Research.
- ResearchMoz: Public Safety Wireless Communication Market & Municipal Wireless Communication Market Research Report
- LBi Announces Partnership With Americans Elect to Help America Pick a President Not a Party in November 2012
- New TED Live Membership Offers "Virtual Seats" at Both Conferences
- "The Protester" - The 2011 TIME Person of the Year
- Tommy Hilfiger Names Avery Baker Chief Marketing Officer
- Bluewolf Names Sue Goble General Manager of EMEA and International
- ResearchMoz: Mobile Internet Usage and Pricing Worldwide Market- 2011 to 2016
- ResearchMoz: Optimizing Treatment for Bone Metastases in Patients With Advanced Cancers
- Global Digital Music Service rara.com Brings Music to >900m People in 23 Markets
- Submissions Open for the Second Vimeo Festival + Awards
- Michel Daher Makes Strategic Investment in Bonds.com
- African Leaders Malaria Alliance Applauds Decline in Malaria Deaths, Vows to Continue Progress
- Ford Foundation Appoints Noha El-Mikawy to Lead Its Middle East and North Africa Office
- ResearchMoz: Biosimilar/Follow-on Biologics Market Report & Forecast: A Focus on the US (2011-2020)
- Publicis Groupe Joins as 300th Company on OTCQX
- ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Preloads Android Smartphones With OANDA Mobile App
- Transparency Market Research Forecasts - Public Safety Wireless Communication Spending & Municipal Wireless Communication Spending Market is Expected to Reach USD 22.1 Billion By 2017
- BMW Group and UNAOC Honor Ten Cutting-Edge Initiatives
- Mountain Province Diamonds Announces Progress at the Gahcho Ku Project and Kennady North Project
- Lot18 Acquires Paris-Based E-commerce Company Vinobest
- HEDGESERV Successfully Completes Service Organization Control (SOC) 1, ISAE 3402 Type II Examination
- Lady Gaga’s Top Holiday Picks From GAGA’S WORKSHOP at Barneys New York
- LivePerson Revolutionizes Real-Time Data-Driven Personalization with LP Marketer
- Shinetech Software Inc. Announces Expansion in Global Markets and Strong Customer Growth
- ResearchMoz: Energy Harvesting Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, Nanotechnology, 2012 to 2018
- More to Learn About Overlooked Holocaust Atrocity in Latvia: 70th Anniversary of Rumbula on December 8
- Banco Santander Chile Announces Pricing of Public Secondary Offering
- HealthpointCapital Acquires Blue Belt Technologies, Inc. and Appoints Eric B. Timko as President and CEO
- Paladyne Systems Appoints William Kelly as Global Head of Sales
- Dean & DeLuca Comes to Singapore
- Christopher Stone Selected to Lead Open Society Foundations
- Americans and British View Nonprofits as Effective Change Makers Yet Still Plan to Give the Same or Less
- Deloitte Report Examines the Future of Oil and Gas in the Middle East and Beyond
- Thomas J. Kent, Jr., Chairman and CEO of Kent Global, LLC, Forms a Joint Venture Partnership With Jack Bouroudjian, Chairman of Bull and Bear Partners
- Stylesight and China Textile Information Center (CTIC) Announce Exclusive Operational Partnership for Mainland China