HALIFAX, Nova Scotia, September 29, 2011 - The search is on for the world's best clean technology start-ups, and the goal is to bring them to Nova Scotia.
HALIFAX, Nova Scotia, September 16, 2011 - On September 9, 2011, NewPage Port Hawkesbury Corp.
HALIFAX, Nova Scotia, September 13, 2011 - /Not for dissemination in the United States or distribution through United States news or wire service/ Homburg Invest Inc.
HALIFAX, Nova Scotia, June 9, 2011 - To view the Social Media Release, click here: smr.newswire.ca/en/halifax-port-authority/new-investment-in-super-post-panamax-cranes Macquarie Infrastructure Partners, the owner of Halterm Container Terminal Limited, will invest in two additional Super post-panamax cranes (SPPX) at the Port of Halifax.
DARTMOUTH, Nova Scotia, June 6, 2011 - A recent meta-analysis published in the British Journal of Nutrition found that a minimum of 250 mg of Omega-3 EPA and DHA found in fish is required to reduce the risk of some coronary heart diseases.
- Yes, That's 100 Billion - not 100 Million!
- American Heart Association Issues First-Ever Statement for Management of Trigylcerides that Includes Intake Recommendations for Omega-3 EPA and DHA
- Ocean Nutrition Canada Honours Wilmar International Limited for 2010 Most Significant Contribution to Human Health Award in the Omega-3 Sector
- Clearwater Seafoods Introduces the First Branded Lobster
- Inaccurate Reporting on Recent Omega-3 DHA Alzheimer's Study Reveals Misrepresentation by Media
- Clearwater Profiles Sustainability Initiatives for Provincial Minister of Environment
- TSX: GAM / NYSE: GRS / BSX: GL7