REDWOOD SHORES, California, November 10, 2011 - - Merced Systems Hosts Video Interviews with CSO Insight's Managing Partner to Explore Findings, including 830 Percent ROI for Retention Strategies Merced Systems, Inc., the leading provider of Performance Management solutions that drive business execution in sales and service functions, today announced it has released a series of video interviews with CSO Insight's Managing Partner Barry Trailer to discuss key trends uncovered in the firm's recent research report "2011 Sales Compensation and Performance Management." Available on the Merced System's website, the videos and report discuss how companies are managing compensation and retention, setting and meeting quotas, integrating coaching into performance management and making overall improvements to sales performance management activities.
Fraport Traffic Figures - October 2011: Passenger Traffic and Aircraft Movements at Frankfurt Airport Grow Slightly
FRANKFURT, Germany, November 10, 2011 - Frankfurt Airport's (FRA) passenger traffic rose by 2.5 percent year-on-year in the reporting month of October 2011.
AUCKLAND, New Zealand, November 10, 2011 - Port of Recife selects Master Terminal to deliver business efficiencies Master Terminal, Jade's specialist logistics software, has won another contract with Gulftainer, the largest privately owned port operator in the world, to help the company streamline its Port of Recife operations in Brazil.
THE HAGUE, The Netherlands, November 10, 2011 - Underlying earnings before tax of EUR 361 million Compared with Q3 2010, earnings included the positive effect of updated assumptions (EUR 35 million) offset by effects of lower equity markets and interest rates (EUR 49 million), unfavorable currency movements (EUR 32 million) and higher provisioning for longevity (EUR 24 million) Fair value items recorded a loss of EUR 288 million Decision to lower interest rates assumptions resulted in charge of EUR 168 million Other fair value items recorded EUR 120 million in losses due to lower interest rates and equity markets, spread widening and increased volatility Hedging programs performed well; higher reserve requirements fully offset by hedging results Net income amounts to EUR 60 million Return on equity of 6.9%, or 8.1% excluding run-off businesses Strong gross deposits of EUR 10.5 billion; record net deposits* of EUR 4.4 billion Total sales increase 2% to EUR 1.6 billion as a result of strong deposits New life sales decline 18% to EUR 405 million due to product repricing following continued focus on margins Accident & health sales increase 5% to EUR 153 million mainly driven by the Americas Record deposits driven by pensions and variable annuities in the United States Capital position remains strong; cash flows impacted by lower interest rates Strong capital position demonstrated by IGD solvency ratio of ~190% Excess capital of EUR 3.4 billion, of which EUR 1.2 billion maintained at the holding - well above target Capital base ratio increases to 73.6% - on track to achieve ratio of at least 75% by the end of 2012 Operational free cash flows of EUR (678) million; higher reserve requirements due to lower interest rates Statement of Alex Wynaendts, CEO "The challenging financial market conditions clearly impacted AEGON's earnings during the third quarter.
AMSTERDAM, November 10, 2011 - - Bringing substantial experience in the healthcare space, Mr.
- Georgia-Pacific Receives Binding Offer for EMEA Business
- Bridges Middle East Summit Teams up with Qatar Public Works Authority, Ashghal and Ministry of Municipality & Urban Planning for an Exclusive Conference and Exhibition
- In-Deed to Invest in Law Firms
- Objet to Showcase Digital Dental Solutions at 8th International DLOAC CAD/CAM Symposium & Expo 2011
- Campden Publishing Unveils new Med Comms Division and World-First Technology Licence
- APIM Therapeutics Closes a Seed-Follow-Up Financing Round
- European Transport Sector must be Ambitious to Meet Targets
- ASOS / It’s Nice That: Musical Creatives
- Arecor Appoints Dr. Sarah Howell as Chief Operating Officer
- Land Securities Half-Year Results Interview with CEO and FD
- Dairy Crest CEO Interviewed on Half-Year Results
- Indian Security Industry to Receive a Tremendous Boost From IFSEC India 2011
- Technomic Identifies Six U.K. Foodservice Trends for 2012
- The Chartered Institute of Housing Selects Autonomy to Boost Its Online Presence
- Crocus and Morpho Sign Agreement to Develop Smart Cards Based on Magnetic-Logic-Unit (MLU) Technology
- Zibaba Launches f-Commerce Ads Direct, Enabling Customers to run Facebook Ads Directly From Their Shop Manager Interface
- European Capital Receives Proceeds of 35 Million Euros Through its Investment in the Devglass Group
- ControlCircle Boosts Customer Portfolio and Sees its Contracted Revenue Grow 25% in FY11
- Goodman Announces Q1 Operational Update and Reaffirms Earnings Guidance for FY2012
- Britons Still Plan to Spend on 2012 Travel Despite Economic Woes
- Plain Packaging - Australia Takes Leap in the Dark
- Fraport Interim Report - Third Quarter 2011: Fraport Reports Continuing Traffic and Business Growth
- New Direction for European Crop Protection
- eXant UK Launches New Business Intelligence Software for Greater Data Manipulation Following Systems Integration
- Transparency Market Research: The North America and Europe Minimally Invasive Prostate Cancer Surgery Market is Booming: Expected to Attain a Market Size of USD 24.9 Billion by 2016
- Traders Receive 10 Percent Cashback on First Deposit with Vantage FX
- Experian to Create and Manage new Reference Database for the Payments Council
- 137 Million of World’s Poorest Received a Microloan in 2010
- IDEV Technologies Receives FDA Clearance for Its SUPERA VERITAS 6 French Stent Delivery System
- Xoom.com Revolutionizes Wire Transfers to UK Bank Accounts
- ‘The oil & gas Virtual Reality (VR) Training and Simulation Market Will Reach $2.24bn in 2011′ Says New Visiongain Report
- BNK Petroleum Inc. Announces 3rd Quarter 2011 results
- ‘Next-Generation Therapeutic Antibody Revenues to Reach $2.3bn in 2015′ Says New Report by visiongain
- Savvy Holidaymakers Should Book Early for Winter Escapes, Says comparethemarket.com
- Confused.com Partners With Road Safety Charity, Brake