WASHINGTON, DC, November 12, 2011 - The U.S.
DUBAI, UAE, November 12, 2011 - Flightglobal Magazine has named Sikorsky Aircraft's X2 Technology™ Demonstrator Pilot Kevin Bredenbeck its "Aviator of the Year." Sikorsky is a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp.
ROME, November 12, 2010 - Serono Symposia International Foundation has gathered a team of leading international experts who will meet in Vienna on November 12th and 13th in order to discuss the future direction of multiple sclerosis therapy during the event "Multiple Sclerosis (MS): future treatments and new goals".
NEW YORK, November 12, 2010 - Coty Inc., one of the world's largest fragrance and leading global beauty companies, and Kalina Group, a leading Russian cosmetic company, today announced that Coty has entered into an agreement with Kalina to acquire 100% of the shares of Dr.
DUBAI, UAE, November 12, 2010 - Pacific Controls, the Dubai-headquartered world class developer and provider of global total automation solutions, announced the unveiling of GBots (Virtual Robots), a pioneering technology that will transform energy and facility management enabling complete remote management and maintenance using distributed intelligent systems on wired and wireless networks.
- ReBirth, Legendary Techno Micro Composer, Reborn... Again, as a Dedicated iPad app
- THIS COMMUNICATION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO SELL OR A SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY ANY SECURITIES, NOR SHALL THERE BE ANY SALE OF SECURITIES IN ANY JURISDICTION IN WHICH SUCH OFFER, SOLICITATION OR SALE IS UNLAWFUL PRIOR TO REGISTRATION OR QUALIFICATION UNDER THE SECURITIES LAWS OF ANY SUCH JURISDICTION.
- Top Tips to Winter-Proof Your Home - John Lewis Insurance
- First Planet Company's virtual world economy continues to flourish
- Actis Invests US$53m in Brazilian Cleaning Products Group Gtex
- This Project Involves the Vulnerable Groups We Work With Filming Community Videos Using Mobile Phones, to Document Their Particular Situation.
- Saxo Bank Named Best Online Platform by Shares Magazine
- G-20 Initiative: The European Fund for Southeast Europe and its Underlying Concept Selected as the World's No. 1
- Elsevier Releases Image Search; New SciVerse ScienceDirect Feature Enables Researchers to Quickly Find Reliable Visual Content
- SMi Group Announce Inaugural Conference European Smart Grid Cyber Security Forum, 14th & 15th March 2011, London
- To Sponsor India's Leading Dental Event, Which Blends Knowledge-Sharing With Trade Exposition, for the Second Time
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Top 10 Drug Discovery Technologies Market to be $54 Billion by 2015
- Tommy Hilfiger Group Announces Launch of PVH Europe and New Management for Arrow Brand in Europe
- Europe, Others Hear of Success of Cape Town Global Aviation Finance Treaty
- Pet Insurance in North America, 4th Edition Now Available at Sandler Research
- Africa set to see Record Real Estate Investment as British Entrepreneur Partners With U.S. Property Guru
- Italy are Aiming to Reach EUR10 Billion of Commercial Exchanges With the UAE in 2011
- 58% of Schools Have House System
- Moldova's National Telecommunications Operator Chooses AXIGEN as Basis for new Email Service
- Helping CIOs Stand Beside CEOs
- Oxygen8 Continues to Buck Trend as Businesses Embrace Digital Media Technologies to Combat the Recession
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- London Genetics and Astrimmune to Collaborate on Cancer Vaccine
- Announcing Cell DNA - Daily News Aggregator
- ZSL Won NJTC's Mid-Atlantic Innovation Award for its Knowledge Management & Collaboration Solution
- Sportsdirect.com Cuts Lee Cooper Jeans to GBP3 a Pair as Part of its Campaign to Make Branded Leisure Clothing Affordable for All
- Media Alert: New Dates for Brand Licensing Europe 2011
- Portaltech Scoop 3 Awards at the BCS UK IT Awards Ceremony
- Hotter Shoes Survey Reveals Women Fall for Killer Heels
- Northrop Grumman Selected by UK Ministry of Defence for Mode S Upgrade to Identification Friend or Foe Systems on Sentry E-3D AWACS Aircraft
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update on its Share Repurchase Program
- British Airways Adds First Class to Flights to Las Vegas
- 2entertain Announce Release of an Idiot Abroad on DVD
- More Comprehensive Than Patent Search Tools at Many of the World's Leading Patent Offices, Discover Accesses 80 Million Published Documents in 95 Countries