ZUTPHEN, The Netherlands, October 18, 2011 - Cryo-Save becomes the first stem cell bank operating in India to receive the WHO-GMP certification In a country where lack of stringent regulations has been causing the general public to view stem cell banking with a certain degree of trepidation, there is reason to cheer.
ABU DHABI, UAE, October 18, 2011 - The Parthenon Group to present extensive regional education report exclusively at Building Future Education MENA 2011 The value of investment opportunities available in the private K-12 education sector in the GCC could potentially reach US$ 3.5 billion in 2012, according to an exclusive study done by The Parthenon Group, the leading strategic advisor to the global education industry.
NEWCASTLE-UPON-TYNE, England, October 18, 2011 - HIGHLIGHTS Completed sales of 4,922 homes (2010 - 4,595) Average price achieved 175,613 (2010 - 163,175) Total Group turnover of 886.1m (2010 - 768.3m) Profit before taxation 67.2m (2010 - 44.4m) Earnings per ordinary share of 41.5p (2010 - 29.7p) Final dividend for the year 8.8p (2010 - 6.7p) Forward order book at 30 September of 418.8m (2010 - 396.7m) Chairman Howard Dawe said "against a backdrop of ongoing economic uncertainty"...the Group..."has performed very well in the year ended 31 July 2011".
OXFORD, England, October 18, 2011 - -- Third ocular product partnered with Sanofi approved to enter clinical development -- Oxford BioMedica plc ("Oxford BioMedica" or "the Company") (LSE: OXB), the leading gene-based biopharmaceutical company, today announces that the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved its Investigational New Drug (IND) application for the Phase I/IIa clinical development of UshStat, a novel gene-based treatment for Usher syndrome type 1B.
LONDON, October 18, 2011 - ISACO, a company that provides a premium investment service called Shadow Investing is moving its head office.
- AGT International Showcases New Urban Management Solutions at Milipol
- Mind Your Language
- GFT Now Offering CFD and Spread Bet Binaries
- Middle Eastern Game Developer Tahadi Games Selects Level 3 to Enhance Performance of Online Game Delivery
- Centrify Delivers Robust Support for Canonical’s New Ubuntu 11.10 Release to Enable Secure Desktop, Server and Cloud Computing
- The Inbetweeners Movie Now Available for Pre-order From Tesco Entertainment Online
- SunPower Concentrated Photovoltaic C7 Tracker Delivers Lowest Cost for Utility-Scale Solar Power Plants
- STBN Records Releases "Addicted", a Song by Elektrica
- CommVault Turns on Service Provider Market With Softcat Agreement
- Packyourbags Holidays Experiences Growth In Long-Haul Bookings
- Sleeping Bags Specialist Adds New Brand - Mountain Equipment
- Four New Countries Added to the Latest Edition of Atradius Collections' International Debt Collections Handbook
- Johnnie Walker Takes Position as World’s Top Performing Spirits Brand, but Jack Daniel’s Progress Catches the Eye
- Ekahau Launches the World’s Most Accurate Wi-Fi RTLS Tag for Asset Management
- Hult International Business School Unveils Plans for a New London Campus
- ReportsnReports: Solar Cell Paste Industry - Global & China 2011-2015 Research Report
- Vyatta Expands Global Presence With Executive Leadership Appointment in EMEA
- Energy Holdings International, Inc. (EGYH.OB) Proceeds with the Development of Its 450 MW Combined Cycle Power Plant, Files 10K
- NetSuite Welcomes "Sage Switchers" to the Cloud
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Micro CHP Market Annual Sales is Expected to Increase to $376.2 Million in 2011 and $636 Million in 2016
- Sir Richard Sykes is Appointed Chairman of the Deepbridge Innovation Fund Investment Committee
- Corporate Secretarial Wins for FundAssist
- Bluesky Secures 2.4 Million Euros EC Funding for Green Energy Research
- Average Easy Access Rates up 0.34 Per Cent Compared to 2010
- The Future Face of British Politics is Changing
- CPhI India and Co-Located Events Offer Diverse Programme to Support the Growing Indian Pharma Market
- Could the Current Financial Crisis Damage the EU’s Gas Industry?
- Virgin Trains Wins top UK Customer Satisfaction Award
- Another Free iPhone Forex Trading Application From TFIFX
- Josef Seibel Ranges Provide Comfort with Style
- TRACE Launches Leading Edge Anti-Bribery Compliance Software
- The World’s Fastest Exchange Migration Software Now Supports Cross-Forest Exchange Migrations
- Azure Dynamics Announces New European Dealerships
- Excellent 2011 Harvest at La Scolca
- Glass Lewis Establishes New European Centre in Ireland