PARIS and LONDON, November 16, 2011 - Three new phones with deep Facebook integration and dedicated 'F' key available in Africa and Europe from Q4 2011 - offering the widest portfolio of affordable phones with deep Facebook functionality launched by an operator to date Orange is bringing simple, affordable, social phones for under €100 to a broader range of customers in more than 15 countries* The new range includes the ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 908F Android smartphone, one of the most affordable Android smartphones available, exclusive to Orange Orange will exclusively launch three new affordable phones with deep Facebook integration across Africa and Europe from Q4 2011, creating a swift, simple, cost effective social experience for more of Orange's customers than ever before.
PARIS, September 29, 2011 - Orange and NTT DOCOMO announced today that they have pooled their expertise and know-how to unveil the SHARP AQUOS PHONE SH80F, the world's first Android Smartphone able to convert 2D content into 3D content in real time.
BARCELONA, February 15, 2011 - Orange today announced the launch of its own Orange-branded tablet.
BARCELONA, Spain, February 14, 2011 - As the first European operator to announce that we would deploy a new generation of SIM cards and handsets to facilitate mobile contactless services, Orange has extended its successful and long-term relationship with Samsung to deliver handsets enabled for NFC (Near Field Communications) firstly in the UK, France, Spain and Poland.
BARCELONA, Spain, February 14, 2011 - Orange is today launching two new and exclusive Orange Homescreen developments, Orange Gestures and Orange Live Wallpapers, for Android smartphones.
- New 'opt-out' Approach Launched for All New Smartphone Consumer Customers at Point of Sale to Keep Costs Down. Ensures That all Customers Benefit From a EUR2 for 2MB Roaming Bundle as a Maximum Price - Across Orange's European Operations by Summer 2011
- Orange Extends its Comprehensive Set of Care Services - Orange Care - by Bringing 'Expert Assistance' for Smartphone Customers in-Store Following Hot-Line Success
- Orange Partners With UEFA to Sponsor UEFA EURO 2012(TM), its Largest Pan-European Sports Sponsorship Across 11 Countries
- Orange Chosen as Microsoft's Key Partner for Windows Phone 7 Roll Out in the UK Giving Customers More Choice Than Ever Before
- Powered by Independent 'Mobile Exposure' Research, New Orange Service Crunches Consumer Insights in Four European Countries to Help Brands Best Use Mobile Media in Campaigns
- UK Mobile Media Users Prefer to Access the Mobile Internet Using a Browser Rather Than an 'app' (70 per cent Versus 55 per cent)
- Orange and Nokia to Extend Ovi Across the United Kingdom and France
- The Partnership Will Bring Netvibes' Widget Platform to Millions of Mobile Users Across Europe, Middle East and Africa for the First Time
- Intel, Orange Collaborate on MeeGo* Platform to Deliver a New Mobile Multimedia Experience on Intel(R) Atom(TM) Processor Based Devices
- A EUR5 for 10MB for Smartphones Users is Also Being Launched First in France
- Partners Working Jointly to Make Orange one of the First Operators to Integrate the Best of its Mobile Services on Microsoft Windows 7 Phones, Giving Customers Simple, Secure Access to Their Online Content
- Orange Launches 'Expert Assistance' - Providing Dedicated and Specialist Assistance to New Smartphone Customers
- Orange Accelerates the Roll-out of Mobile HD Voice in Europe
- Orange Rolls Out Interactive Mobile Advertising Services in a European First
- "One-click" Access to Useful Services, Information and Entertainment Across a Wide Range of Mobile Devices and Platforms, All on One Orange Bill
- Orange Signs Strategic Pan-European Mobile Partnership With Google
- Heavy Reading Examines Current Climate for Pay TV Service With ‘Making TV Pay: The Telco Challenge’ at TelcoTV 2009
- Orange to Acquire Unanimis - The UK’s Largest Exclusive Digital Advertising Network