SAN DIEGO, California, December 13, 2011 - -- Breadth of Pharmacokinetic Data Points to Tunable Half-life for Platform -- Pieris AG presented novel preclinical in vitro and in vivo data for its PRS-080 Anticalin hepcidin antagonist in an oral presentation at the American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting, the company announced today.
SAN FRANCISCO, November 15, 2011 - - Results Establish Safety, Tolerability, Lack of Immunogenicity and PK/PD Profile for First Anticalin in a Clinical Setting - Pieris AG presented the results of the Company's first clinical evaluation of its most advanced Anticalin, PRS-050, an anti-VEGF targeted protein therapeutic, at the 2011 AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference held in San Francisco, California.
FREISING, Germany, October 19, 2011 - -- Consortium Will Receive Six Million Euro from Seventh Framework Programme -- The EUROCALIN Consortium, comprising 10 companies and universities from across Europe, has initiated a collaboration focused on attaining and completing initial clinical development of a novel Anticalin therapeutic.
FREISING, Germany, October 19, 2011 - In concert with the award of the EU FP7 Grant to the Pieris-led EUROCALIN Consortium that will enable initial clinical development of Pieris' proprietary hepcidin antagonist program, the company announced today the positive strategic impact of the grant funding on its proprietary Anticalin pipeline.
FREISING, Germany, May 23, 2011 - - Data to be Presented at BioIron Society Meeting in Vancouver Pieris AG announced today preclinical in vitro and in vivo data for its PRS-080 Anticalin antagonist program targeting hepcidin, a small peptide which plays a pivotal role in the regulation of iron levels in the blood.
- Pieris and Daiichi Sankyo Sign Therapeutic Collaboration to Develop Anticalin(R) Therapeutics
- Pieris to Present at BioCentury Future Leaders in the Biotech Industry Conference
- Pieris to Present Interim Data From the Phase I Clinical Trial of PRS-050 at Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference
- Takeda San Francisco and Pieris Sign Anticalin(R) Therapeutic Collaboration
- Pieris Signs Broad Collaboration With Sanofi-Aventis and Sanofi Pasteur to Develop Anticalin Therapeutics
- Anti-VEGF PRS-050 is First Anticalin Tested in Humans
- Pieris AG Appoints Chief Scientific Officer
- Novel Approach With PRS-110 Shows Dose-Dependent Response in Cancer Model
- Appointment Will Bring Substantial Deal-Making Expertise to the Company
- Pieris Reports Preclinical Development Progress of its Next Generation VEGF Antagonist
- Pieris AG Enters into Anticalin Collaboration With Allergan, Inc.