LONDON, October 10, 2011 - Recent findings from leadingconference call provider, Powwownowsuggest trouble ahead unless companies begin planning now.
MANCHESTER, England, September 6, 2011 - -A recent study has shown that Brits are increasingly using smartphones; Powwownow say this owes to great features like their conference calling iPhone app- Leading conference call provider, Powwownow say that the results of new research by Ofcom, which revealed that over a quarter of adults and nearly half of teenagers now own a smartphone, can be traced back to the fantastic range of apps available on these devices.
MANCHESTER, England, August 30, 2011 - -— The UK's leading conference call provider say with new technological advancements there's no longer any need to be tied to a desk -— The era of the office is coming to an end according to leading conference call provider Powwownow.
MANCHESTER, England, August 26, 2011 - - Leading conference call provider, Powwownow advocates going green in the wake of soaring transport costs - It was announced last week that UK rail fares are set to rise by up to 13% - the highest increase since records began in 1997.
LONDON, August 11, 2011 - As concerns over impending travel chaos mounts in London and throughout the UK in the run-up to the 2012 Olympic Games, commuters have voted overwhelmingly to use conference calling as their way of avoiding the crowds.
- Powwownow’s Business App Guide: Lessons in Running a Business From Your Smartphone
- Powwownow: Teleworking Proven To Increase Productivity by 20%
- Powwownow Save Public Sector 47 per cent
- Free app will provide a one of a kind cross-platform conferencing solution for all smartphone users, say Powwownow.
- Transport Minister Norman Baker's call for the public to consider remote working over rush-hour traffic comes as Powwownow's 'Love/Hate Travel?' campaign reaches 2.4 million people.