LONDON, October 11, 2011 - Today PUMA.Creative and the Channel 4 BRITDOC Foundation announced "The End of the Line" as the winner of the inaugural PUMA.Creative Impact Award.
HERZOGENAURACH, Germany, September 16, 2011 - PUMA Introduces A Recycled Suede in the 'Clever Little Bag' Sportlifestyle company PUMA introduces PUMA Re-Suede.
MILAN, November 16, 2010 - Jamaican sprint superhero, world record holder and Olympic gold medalist Usain Bolt took a break from his training yesterday to visit the Ferrari headquarters in Maranello, Italy and experience a different kind of speed.
SEOUL, Korea and HERZOGENAURACH, Germany, April 22, 2010 - Sportlifestyle company PUMA will completely offset its own global CO2 emissions to become the first carbon neutral company within the sportlifestyle industry, PUMA announced on Thursday at 'The Business for the Environment Summit' (B4E) in Seoul.
LONDON and HERZOGENAURACH, Germany, April 13, 2010 - After more than ten years of successful implementation of its social and environmental standards (puma.safe) and the introduction of its company initiative PUMAVision last year, Sportlifestyle company PUMA launched the next pivotal phase of its ambitious long-term sustainability program on Tuesday at the Design Museum in London.
- Sportlifestyle Company to Compete Again in Around-the-World Ocean Race After Placing 2nd in the Last VOR
- PUMA Acquires Equipment Brand Cobra Golf
- Eto'o & Cameroon Help Launch Strategic Partnership to Support the 2010 International Year of Biodiversity
- PUMA Unveils 2010 African Football Team Kits and Announces Partership With the Algerian Football Federation
- ‘Lightning’ Bolt Strikes Again at 12th IAAF World Championships In Athletics in Berlin, Breaking His Own World Record
- PUMA Supports Environmental Movie ‘HOME’
- PUMA(R) Launches new “Access all Areas” Motorsport Website to Celebrate 10th Anniversary in Racing