Rightmove Group Ltd
LONDON, July 18, 2011 - Rightmove have recorded that the average monthly asking price for property coming to market has fallen for the first time this year.
LONDON, June 20, 2011 - The Rightmove House Price Index for June 2011 is released today and reveals that average UK asking prices for new properties coming to the market saw a 0.6% increase over the past month to now stand at 240,394.
LONDON, May 16, 2011 - The Rightmove House Price Index for May 2011 is released today and reveals that average asking prices for new properties coming to the market saw a 1.3% increase over the past month to now stand at GBP238,874.
LONDON, April 18, 2011 - Rightmove, the UK's number one property website, publishes its House Price Index for April today and finds that average UK asking prices increased by 1.7% over the past month to now stand at GBP235,822.
LONDON, March 21, 2011 - The Rightmove House Price Index for March 2011 was released today and finds that the average asking price for properties being brought to the market increased by 0.8% in the past month to GBP231,7090.
- How Long Will 'Mr Average' Have to Rent? Rightmove House Price Index February 2011
- Downward Price Trend Ends as New Property Listings Hit Two Year Low
- Forecast of Further Falls in 2011 as December Sellers Drop 3%
- Double-Dip or Autumn Blip for the Housing Market?
- Property Search Gets Customised and Social With Rightmove's 'Draw-a-Search'
- House Prices Set to Fall as Austerity Measures Start to Bite
- 'Broken' Housing Market Challenge for new Government
- Rightmove Reports Average UK Asking Price up 2.6% to GBP235,512, as Cash and Supply Over-ride Pre-election Jitters
- Highest new Property Supply for 18 Months as Previously Snow-Bound Sellers Return - Rightmove House Price Index March 2010
- Price Jump as Agents Scramble for Stock - Rightmove House Price Index February 2010
- Rightmove Consumer Confidence Survey Q1 2010 - Majority in UK Expect Further Price Increases in 2010