Rohde & Schwarz
MUNICH, November 21, 2011 - The Munich-based electronics group Rohde&Schwarz can look back on an extremely successful 2010/2011 fiscal year (July to June), a year that yielded the company's best ever results in terms of revenue, investments and number of employees.
MUNICH, October 19, 2011 - - Korea Telecom plans to start its first commercial LTE network in Seoul in November 2011.
MUNICH, October 18, 2011 - By the year 2018, Rohde&Schwarz will provide roughly 100 radio stations of DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH with new radio equipment.
MUNICH, Germany, June 30, 2011 - During the Sino-Germany Economic and Technology Cooperation Forum, China Mobile Research Institute, the R&D division of China Mobile, and Rohde & Schwarz announced the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for collaborating on the research of TD-LTE testing technology and test system development.
MUNICH, May 23, 2011 - Up to now, Rohde & Schwarz has focused on providing solutions for monitoring, locating and analyzing radiocommunications signals.
- Single-Source for ATC Communications - Rohde & Schwarz Offers New Voice Communications Systems
- Complete T&M Portfolio From Rohde & Schwarz Speeds Successful Rollouts of LTE-FDD and TD-LTE Networks
- Rohde & Schwarz and Topex Bundle Their Air Traffic Control Expertise
- Undeterred by the Global Economic Crisis, Rohde & Schwarz Closes the Fiscal Year With Positive Results
- Change at the Helm of Rohde & Schwarz: Manfred Fleischmann Succeeds Michael Vohrer
- Rohde & Schwarz Enters a New Market Segment With Oscilloscopes
- T-Mobile Selects Rohde & Schwarz as its Exclusive Supplier of Network Optimization Test and Measurement Equipment