SAN RAMON, California, September 28, 2011 - Industry's only BACnet approved wireless mesh standard for commercial buildings The ZigBee Alliance, a global ecosystem of companies creating wireless solutions for use in energy management, commercial and consumer applications, today announced it has completed development and ratified the ZigBee Building Automation™ standard.
SAN RAMON, California, August 31, 2011 - - Market demand, growing family of ZigBee standards triples demand for smarter, greener interoperable wireless control solutions The ZigBee Alliance, a global ecosystem of companies creating wireless solutions for use in energy management, commercial and consumer applications, today announced it has certified 341 ZigBee Certified products.
SAN RAMON, California, August 16, 2011 - - First Five GENIVI Compliant Solutions Approved The GENIVI Alliance, an automotive and consumer electronics industry association driving the development and adoption of an open In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) reference platform, today announced the availability of its newly-created Compliance Program to its member companies.
SAN RAMON, California, July 27, 2011 - Firststandardin newZigBee NetworkDevicescategory The ZigBee Alliance, a global ecosystem of organizations creating wireless solutions for use in energy management, residential, commercial and consumer applications, today announced the public availability of its 10th standard, ZigBee Gateway™.
SAN RAMON, California, July 20, 2011 - Newly ZigBee Certified products join ZigBee Smart Energy lineup more than 100 products strong The ZigBee Alliance, a global ecosystem of organizations creating wireless solutions for use in energy management, residential, commercial and consumer applications, today announced that an update to ZigBee Smart Energy™ version 1, the first and only widely available Advanced Metering Infrastructure standard, is now available for product development and public download.
- Three New Tier-1 Core Members Illustrates Growing Momentum in Alliance
- Additional 13 new members underscores continued growth
- Mice, touchpads, keyboards, wands or remote control pointers can now benefit from ZigBee control
- GENIVI Alliance Announces Jaguar Land Rover and SAIC Motor Passenger Vehicle Company as Its Seventh and Eighth OEM Member Companies
- More companies joining Alliance to offer ZigBee control in products across more industries as ZigBee family of standards expands
- EU headquarters will focus on driving Smart Grid standardization efforts and addressing EU specific market needs for ZigBee Alliance members
- Additional Nine New Core Members Continues Impressive Alliance Growth
- Symbols make it easier for consumers to choose the best SD memory card to maximize their devices' performance
- Joint efforts will focus on connecting renewable energy distributed generation sources to Smart Grid
- Standard now available for free public download to spur innovation in the telecom industry
- John Miclot elected chairman; FDA clearance received.
- Public availability will spur innovation in telemedicine to help people live healthier, independent lives
- New standard provides mobile network operators and businesses with a variety of new value added services
- Initial focus on energy management standards and integration of EU specific needs
- Joint effort will extend the opportunity for interoperable wireless technology in the smart home
- Innovative Alliance Driving Auto Industry Transformation
- Downloads help drive further public innovation
- Growing market demand drives certification, creates more choice
- 28 Products Now Certified for Smart Home Use to Support Expanding Market
- New standard will modernize retailer operations and enrich the shopping experience for consumers
- New public application profile defines radio frequency (RF) standard for advanced remote controls, replacing infrared (IR) technology
- Work will expand ZigBee Smart Energy complex metering application support
- eQuest Job Posting Achieves Oracle Validated Integration With Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise
- ZigBee Alliance Certifies 17 New ZigBee Home Automation Products
- New ZigBee Green Power Feature Set Revealed
- ZigBee(R), HomePlug(R) Alliances Previews Future Direction of Smart Energy HAN Standard
- eQuest Renews Exclusive Agreement with PEG Consulting to Provide Oracle and Peoplesoft HR Users Free Integration Services to International Job Posting Gateway
- ZigBee Selected by Continua Health Alliance for Next Generation Guidelines
- Abbott & BioGenex Extend the Technology Co-development and Distribution Agreement for Marketing the Xmatrx(R) Advanced Staining Platform for the Automation of FISH, IHC and ISH Molecular Diagnostic Assays
- ZigBee Alliance Certifies First Golden Units for ZigBee RF4CE
- The ZigBee Alliance and European Smart Metering Industry Group (ESMIG) Agree to Work Towards Interoperable European Smart Metering
- eQuest Announces New Senior Vice President for European Operations
- eQuest Introduces French Language Job Posting Delivery Version
- ZigBee Alliance Plans Further Integration of Internet Protocol Standards
- eQuest Expands Free Job Board Network, FreeBUG, to Include More European and Asian Pacific Communities Through Its Partnership With SimplyHired.