Seoul Metropolitan Government
SEOUL, South Korea, November 16, 2011 - The official inaugural ceremony of the 35th Mayor of Seoul, Park Won Soon, will be the first in Seoul's history to take place exclusively online for 40 minutes from the mayoral office starting at 11 am on Wednesday, November 16.
SEOUL, South Korea, October 28, 2011 - Seoul was placed seventh in the Global Power City Index (GPCI) among 35 world cities.
SEOUL, South Korea, May 18, 2011 - The Seoul Metropolitan Government (SMG) announced that it will partially open long-awaited "Floating Island" to the public on May 21.
SEOUL, South Korea, December 27, 2010 - The Seoul Metropolitan Government announced that it has started commercial operation of eco-friendly full-size electric buses on the Mt.
SEOUL, South Korea, September 6, 2010 - Seoul Design Fair (SDF) 2010 will be held at the Seoul Olympic Stadium and in the city's four design clusters -- Hongdae Area, Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP), Gasan Digital Complex and Sinsa-dong area -- for 21 days from September 17 to October 7.
- Seoul Chosen as IDEA/Brazil 2010 Gold Winner
- Seoul to Install Over 100 EV Chargers to Promote Eco-Friendly Electric Vehicles
- Seoul, Named a UNESCO City of Design Designation Expected to Upgrade the City's Brand
- Seoul Design Fair 2010 for All to Enjoy
- Seoul Wins 2010 U.N. Public Service Awards for 'Women Friendly City Project'
- Seoul Spearheads Efforts for Supporting the G20 Summit
- Seoul Unveils Wirelessly Charged Electric Vehicle
- Over 500 scholars, policy makers and diplomats will attend the forum to discuss designing Seoul's future
- Seoul Hosts World Design Cities Summit, February 23-24
- Platform for the World's First Floating Island to be Launched in Seoul's Hangang River
- Eco-Friendly Hybrid Taxi Introduced in Seoul
- Seoul Snow Jam Closed at Gwanghwamun Square, Seoul
- Seoul to Hold Seoul Snow Jam and FIS Snowboard World Cup Big Air
- Seoul to Host FIS Snowboard World Cup Big Air Competition in December
- ‘Seoul Declaration’ Adopted by Mayors of International Cities at C40 Seoul Climate Summit