AMSTERDAM, September 15, 2011 - 'Wetware' a crucial factor in increasingly dangerous cybercrime scenarios A new report commissioned by the internet security company AVG today reveals how the explosion in size and complexity of global cyber crime, combined with the surprising complacency of younger users, is putting lives at risk.
READING, England, September 15, 2011 - Acision and one2many to Provide Messaging Technology for Location-Specific Warnings and Information Alerts to the Dutch Public Acision, a world leader in mobile data, together with its Innovation Network partner, one2many, has today announced that is has delivered Cell Broadcast to KPN, the incumbent provider of telecoms services in the Netherlands.
MOSCOW, September 15, 2011 - Ipreo to Sponsor IPO&SPO Forum The Institute for Development of Financial Markets is holding IPO&SPO Forum on September 22, 2011 at the MICEX Conference Hall in Moscow.
JOHANNESBURG, September 15, 2011 - With only a few days to go to the Mine Automation and Communication Africa Summit,Johan Jansen, Executive: Technology (Platinum) from African Rainbow Minerals Ltd has been confirmed as the opening address speaker alongside another renowned mining personality, Mike MacFarlane, Vice President: Technical, of AngloGold Ashanti.
ROMFORD, England, September 15, 2011 - -Las Vegas has seen a steady increase in the number of tourists visits, say Beat The Brochure - the company expect to see visitor numbers continue to grow as autumn begins- Online travel company Beat The Brochure, say that Las Vegas has become increasingly popular with tourists in the past year.
- EvaluatePharma Japan KK - Now Open for Business in Tokyo
- AnyLinuxWork and Uradics Gears up for The Internet Show Abu Dhabi 2011
- Vodafone Czech Republic Successfully Implements WeDo Technologies’ Software for Accurate Rating of Prepaid Call Charges
- Acentic Opens Hong Kong Office to Bring Hotel iTV to Asian Market
- AOL UK and RealNetworks Announce Exclusive Content and Advertising Partnership on RealPlayer in the UK
- What Would Google do?
- Temperature Monitoring Device From Digitron Helps Pork Farms Take a Big Bite of the Food Market
- IgnitionOne Appoints Former GM Marketer as UK Managing Director Amid Significant Market Growth
- Wealthibility - A New Philosophy of Wealth and Responsibility
- Leading Mobile Executives to Keynote at GSMA Mobile Asia Congress 2011
- Visonic Ltd to be Acquired by Tyco International
- Populis Announces Acquisition of mokono
- 110th Canton Fair: A Milestone Event Promoting Win-Win Trade
- Are you Being Served? Students Demand ‘Value for Money’ from Degree: UK Universities to Prove their Worth in the Higher Education Market
- Maximising Your Virtualisation ROI
- Seawings Ras Al Khaimah to Dubai Turns "Urban"
- EU to Start Project to Clean up Pesticides Former Soviet Republics
- Raytheon and German Partner Develop Rolling Airframe Missile Block 2
- A Fantastic Start Up with the World’s Largest Mobile Game Festival
- IBS Group Ranked by IDC as Russia’s Largest IT Services Provider in 2010
- Wissmann: IAA Impressive Demonstration of Automotive Industry’s Innovative Strength
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels Presents ‘New York Mansion’
- Sword Ciboodle and Marie Curie Cancer Care Successfully Redefine "Healthcare Customer Service"
- Elsevier Announces New Editor-in-Chief for Computer Languages, Systems & Structures
- Uppsala BIO Signs First European Open Innovation Agreement With Roche for its Program BIO-X
- Positive Signals During the run-up to India’s Most Important Food and Beverage Trade Fair - Fi India, 2011
- Findmypast.co.uk’s Merchant Navy Archives Reveal Photos of UK’s Forgotten ‘Fourth Service’
- SOFTBANK Corp Invests $200mn in InMobi: One of the Largest Investments in the Mobile Internet Space Globally
- E-commerce: Momox Purchases Used Books Via The Internet
- Private Sector is Endangering National Cyber Security Says UK Report
- Weathernews to Launch Nano Satellite Next Fall to Monitor & Forecast Fastest Arctic Ice Recession in History
- Wren Kitchens - The Story Behind The Brand
- Milestone Expands IP Video Product Portfolio with New Product and New Versions
- City Index Offers Traders Free Two Week Trial of Daily Newsletter
- What Next for the FTSE 100? City Index Provides Traders With Valuable Market Insights