ANDOVER, England, September 16, 2011 - Rather than book a GP appointment straight away, people are more likely to turn on their computer first according to the Simplyhealth report: Are we an instant health generation? In an age where technology has made access to health advice and information instant, people have far more choice than ever before and appear more willing to take responsibility for researching their issues independently.
ANDOVER, England, September 16, 2011 - According to Simplyhealth's latest research, 59% of people say they would consider paying to be seen privately if it meant they were diagnosed quicker.
LONDON, September 16, 2011 - HC-One, the new operating company that will take on the running of over 200 Southern Cross homes, has unveiled a raft of new job opportunities as part of the company's commitment to deliver high quality care provision.
ANDOVER, England, September 16, 2011 - More than half of the UK are concerned that they will need to wait longer to receive treatment compared to previous years, according to Simplyhealth's report: Are we an instant health generation? released today.
LONDON, September 16, 2011 - The London Global Energy Conference brings together energy companies providing valuable insight into investment opportunities throughout the North Sea, Africa, Former Soviet Union, South America, the Middle East and Asia.
- UK Votes Stonehenge as the World’s Must-See Destination in Intel’s Seven Visual Wonders of the World Poll
- Brits say Hospital Parking Charges Top Chart of Sneaky Extras
- Diskeeper Corporation’s Appointment of new CEO Jerry Baldwin Driven by Growth of Virtualization and Private Cloud
- Financial Trading Firm Offers Free Technical Analysis Seminar
- Ann Summers Searching for UK’s Sexiest Face
- Matrox and Sharp to Co-Host Emerging Video Wall Technology Showcase 2011
- Polyplus-transfection Announces the Appointment of ten Additional Biologists and Chemists to Support Multiple Pre-clinical Studies
- Drug-Driving: Draw the Line Now
- Mobile Trading Growing at City Index
- Milestone Systems Number One Globally 7th Year in a Row
- Look up to 10 ‘Rears’ Younger With The Great Bum Jeans From George at Asda
- Fraport Achieves Further Recognition for its Sustainability Performance
- Russian Direct Investment Fund Announces International Advisory Board
- Gemmo Presents Vicenza With a Lighting System for the Basilica Palladiana and Adjacent Squares
- Amplidata Demonstrates Highly Scalable and Reliable Storage Solutions for Massive Cloud Deployments at Intel Development Forum
- GARP Risk Index Jumps on Concerns of Economic Slowdown, Sovereign Debt Issues, and Banking Fundamentals
- Fifth Sense Win Britain’s Got Personality
- Russian Direct Investment Fund CEO Kirill Dmitriev Makes Case for Investing in Russia
- North Atlantic Potash Announces new CEO
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Live Transmission of Heart Operation to China for the First Time
- Merkel: Innovation is Visible Here at the IAA
- Kretschmann and Hermann Visit the IAA
- IndiaMART.com To Catalyse Growth for SMEs at Engineering Expo 2011
- PUMA Breaks New Ground in Sustainable Footwear
- RISI Unveils the Finalists for the Pulp & Paper International (PPI) Awards 2011
- Nexcelle Brings its Next-Generation Integrated Propulsion System Concepts to Aviation Expo/China 2011
- Gold’s Ascent is Fuelled by Dollar’s Decline, but How High Can Gold Go?
- Tetragon FInancial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update on its Share Repurchase Program
- Aurasma Wins Coveted DEMOgod Award and People’s Choice for Hottest New Technology at DEMO
- HBA Global Presents Its First Virtual Trade Show for The Beauty & Personal Care Industry
- Failing NHS Hospitals in Need of a Business Rescue Plan
- Sale of the Business and Operations of NewPage Port Hawkesbury Corp.
- A new American novel draws powerful parallels with Pamuk's Snow
- Van Meuwen Doubles Sales and Conversion Rates Since Website Re-Launch on Portaltech's QuickLive Platform