LYON, France, September 22, 2011 - As well as the latest additions in the SILCOLEASE Optima thermal solventless technology Bluestar will also showcase its full and growing UV curing range which allow silicone curing without any heat stress of the substrate.
LYON, France, September 22, 2011 - Bluestar silicones will introduce the latest additions to its SILCOLEASE Optima Concept product family at Labelexpo Europe Brussels from September 28th to October 1st.
PARIS, September 22, 2011 - - CNIT Paris La Defense, September 27th to 29th, booth G10 - Presentation of services offered by the ALTEN Group to the Telecom industry ALTEN had completed the acquisition of Calsoft Labs in April 2011.
LUXEMBOURG and DONGYING, China, September 22, 2011 - CNPV Solar Power SA, a public limited liability company organized under the laws of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and a leading integrated manufacturer of solar photovoltaic products, announced today that it has passed external, independent testing and certification for Ammonia and Salt Mist Corrosion Resistance.
CARLSBAD, California, September 22, 2011 - Life to Commercialize Influenza Assay for Use on the 7500 Series of Instruments Life Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ:LIFE) today announced that the company has signed an agreement with Quidel Corporation to distribute and commercialize molecular diagnostic assays for the European market.
- Get 4 Hours of Exclusive Content When You Pre-order Batman: Arkham City from Tesco Entertainment Online
- eviivo Ranked in Sunday Times Tech Track 100
- Mindjet Connect Launch Fueled With 200,000+ Application Downloads Globally
- Improving Loyalty a Key Objective for 58.6% of Customer Experience Professionals
- Wahanda Celebrate National Spa Week with Special Offers, Advice and Reviews!
- BoginaBag is Best Selling Product for Packyourbags Travel Store
- Three Tiers of Personality: Best Western Announces Major Brand Enhancement
- Elster and Freestyle Technology Announce ZigBee Alliance Certification for V200 Water Meter
- Cardio3 BioSciences Establishes US Subsidiary in Rochester, MN
- Government Plans Would Have Prevented Biker Winning Compensation in Virtual Crash Row
- StreamES to Live Stream Barcelona’s Last Historic Bullfight
- Costs are Everything, and the Legal System is no Exception. Cheshire based Alpha Biolabs set out to Save the Public Purse Over 1 Million per Year
- Intel(R) Breathes Digital Life into Classic Art at London Design Festival
- Taiwan Machine Tool Exports Surge Nearly 63% from 2010
- LIDE: 16th International Meeting to Debate Economic Relations, Italo-Brazilian Integration and Sports
- Record Number of Exhibitors at Euro Attractions Show 2011 in London 27-29 September
- Pearl of the Indian Ocean Hosts World Class Cricket With Mercury Direct’s new Getaway Package
- ‘The Electronic Warfare Market Worth $8.89bn in 2011′ Says Visiongain Report
- FCA Promotes Fostering Within the LGB Community
- Corporate Travel Policies in Europe are Reveled and Examined in a New Study by GBTA and Egencia
- Micronet Appoints Telematics Entrepreneur to Lead European Expansion
- Smart Service Queensland Grows Its Award-Winning Contact Centre on the Sword Ciboodle Platform
- Rentrak Continues to Expand Its Reach by Adding Portugal as an International Box Office Essentials Market
- First All Black Twaron Fiber Produced
- Parents of Truants to Lose Full Benefits, Says Poll
- Carrentals.co.uk Sponsors World Record Breaking Taxi Journey
- Roche Researchers Sequence Complete Genome of Cynomolgus Monkey and Develop Novel Gene Expression Microarray for Drug Safety Assessment
- Thrane & Thrane Signs up as Inmarsat Global Xpress(TM) Launch Manufacturer
- Door2Tour.com Services Demand With a Range of Coach Packages to ‘The X Factor Live Tour’
- Space Data Center Attains Full Operational Capability Status
- Commonwealth Finance Ministers Call for Aid Reform
- Allocating Digital Dividend Spectrum for Mobile Broadband Could Contribute Up to US$15 Billion to the Latin American Economy
- Skyrama Clears its First Large Update for Takeoff
- Fannie Mae Announces Offering of New Issue 3-Year Benchmark Notes due October 30, 2014
- Come Sail With Me?