SHENZHEN, China, November 28, 2011 - Roche NimbleGen, Inc.
SHENZHEN, China, November 21, 2011 - The China Hi-Tech Fair (CHTF) 2011 kicked off in Shenzhen on November 16.
SHENZHEN, China, November 21, 2011 - The Internet of Things will be a highlight at this year's China Hi-Tech Fair (CHTF) in Shenzhen.
SHENZHEN, China, November 16, 2011 - Authorized by the State Council of China in 1999, China Hi-Tech Fair (CHTF for short) is held every autumn in Shenzhen.
SHENZHEN, China, November 16, 2011 - The 6-day China Hi-Tech Fair 2011 ("the Fair") will be held in Shenzhen on Nov.16-21.
- FAR EAST 26 Popular at China Cup
- Reed Huabo’s Gifts & Home China Sets New Standards
- Augere Undertakes Network Expansion with Huawei’s SingleRAN WiMAX Solutions in Bangladesh
- EMOZE Selected by Global Mobile Phone Manufacturer Huawei as its Mobile Push Email Solution
- BYD's Two New Green Vehicles Will Make European Premiere at 2011 Geneva Motor Show
- Government Officials from 11 Countries Visit Production Base of Kirisun
- Eighteen Countries Send Delegations to CHTF 2010
- Low Carbon, A Fashion of Exhibitors of CHTF 2010
- China Hi-Tech Fair 2010 Ready to Open
- Emerging Industries will be the Highlights of China Hi-tech Fair 2010
- TPM Asia Global Container Shipping Conference Opens With Record High Attendance
- The Successful 6-day China Hi-tech Fair 2009 Ends
- Six Characteristics of China Hi-Tech Fair 2009 Highlighted
- Hard To Treat Diseases (HTDS) Mellow Hope's H1N1 Influenza A Vaccine Successful Registration in Chile
- Hard to Treat Diseases' (HTDS) MMR Vaccine Passed the Chinese SFDA's 'First Drug Evaluation'
- China Hi-Tech Fair 2009 Boasts Wider International Influences with Many International Exhibitors
- Novartis to Acquire Majority Stake in Hard to Treat Diseases’ (HTDS.PK) China Subsidiary H1N1 Vaccine Partner for US$125 Million
- China Hi-Tech Fair 2009 Tracks Current Global Economic Situation
- ZTE, CSL Announce Availability of the World’s First SDR-Based HSPA+ Commercial Network
- China Development Bank Provides ZTE US$15 Billion Credit Line
- CCID’s Latest 3G Market Report Positions ZTE as Clear Leader in China