PHILADELPHIA, December 8, 2011 - Shire plc (LSE: SHP, NASDAQ: SHPGY), the global specialty biopharmaceutical company, today announced positive Phase II results in a prospective clinical study of Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate) Capsules, (CII) as adjunctive therapy to primary antidepressant treatment in adults with partial or full remission of recurrent major depressive disorder (MDD) and significant, persistent cognitive impairments.
NYON, Switzerland and PHILADELPHIA, November 18, 2011 - Shionogi and Shire to jointly develop and commercialize ADHD medicines in Japan Shire plc (LSE: SHP, NASDAQ: SHPGY), the global specialty biopharmaceutical company, announces that it has entered into an agreement with Shionogi & Co.
DUBLIN, October 28, 2011 - Shire plc (LSE: SHP, NASDAQ: SHPGY), the global specialty biopharmaceutical company, announces results for the three months to September 30, 2011.
BASINGSTOKE, England, October 21, 2011 - Success of pivotal, phase III trial marks long-acting, prodrug stimulant LDX as potential new treatment option for ADHD in Europe For international medical media only Shire plc (LSE: SHP, NASDAQ: SHPGY), the global specialty biopharmaceutical company, today presented positive top line results of the first European phase III study of once-daily lisdexamfetamine dimesylate (LDX) in children and adolescents aged 6 to 17 years with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
DUBLIN, Ireland, October 13, 2011 - Shire plc (LSE: SHP, NASDAQ: SHPGY), the global specialty biopharmaceutical company, will announce third quarter 2011 earnings on Friday October 28, 2011.
- Shire Presents Positive Data from Fabry and Gaucher Disease Studies that Continue to Support Patient Switches to REPLAGAL (agalsidase alfa) and VPRIV (velaglucerase alfa)
- FDA Approves Shire’s FIRAZYR (icatibant injection) for Acute Attacks of Hereditary Angioedema (HAE)
- Shire’s Quarterly Revenues Grow by 25% to $1 Billion for the First Time
- Shire plc: Board Changes
- Shire plc: Lialda (Mesalamine) Now Approved in U.S. for Maintenance of Remission of Ulcerative Colitis
- Shire plc : Second Quarter 2011 Results Date Notification - July 28, 2011
- Shire Files Lawsuits Against Watson and Roxane for Infringement of VYVANSE(R) (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate) Patents
- Shire Files Lawsuits Against Sandoz and Amneal for Infringement of VYVANSE (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate) Patents
- Shire Completes Acquisition of Advanced BioHealing, Inc.
- European Authorities Approve New Manufacturing Facility for Shire’s REPLAGAL (agalsidase alfa)
- FDA Advisory Committee Strongly Recommends Approval and Self-Administration of FIRAZYR (icatibant) for the Treatment of Acute Attacks of Hereditary Angioedema
- Shire Launches First BRAVE Awards to Recognise Carers
- Shire Receives VYVANSE(R) Paragraph IV Notice Letters
- Shire Receives VYVANSE(R) Paragraph IV Notice Letter
- Shire to Establish new Regenerative Medicine Business Unit Through Cash Acquisition of Advanced BioHealing, Inc., Including US Marketed DERMAGRAFT(R)
- Shire Reports Positive Results From Signal Finding Study of Investigative Use of Vyvanse(R) (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate) Capsules (CII) as Adjunctive Treatment in Predominant Negative Symptom Schizophrenia
- Shire Files Lawsuit Against Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc. for Infringement of ADDERALL XR(R) Patents and for Breach of Contract
- FDA Assigns PDUFA Date for Shire's FIRAZYR(R) (icatibant) for the Treatment of Acute Attacks of Hereditary Angioedema
- European Commission Approves Self-Administration Label for FIRAZYR(R) (icatibant) for the Symptomatic Treatment of Acute Hereditary Angioedema Attacks
- Shire Files Complete Response to FDA's Not Approvable Letter for FIRAZYR(R) (icatibant) for the Treatment of Acute Attacks of Hereditary Angioedema
- Shire Receives New Paragraph IV Notice Letter From Watson for ADDERALL XR(R)
- INTUNIV(TM) - Shire Files Suit Against Impax and Watson
- Shire Reports Positive Efficacy and Safety Results From FAST-3 Study of FIRAZYR(R) (icatibant) for Acute Attacks of Hereditary Angioedema
- United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit Reaffirms NCE Exclusivity
- Shire Finalises its Acquisition of Movetis NV Following Completion of the Squeeze-Out Process
- Shire Reports Positive Signal Finding Study of Investigative Use of Vyvanse(R) (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate) Capsules as Adjunctive Treatment in Major Depressive Disorder
- Shire plc: Continued Excellent Performance in Q3, Full Year Earnings Expectations Increased, New Value in Pipeline Emerging
- Impax is the Fifth Paragraph IV Filer Against INTUNIV
- Third Quarter 2010 Results Date Notification - October 29, 2010
- Not for Distribution to US Media
- Shire Acquires 99.21% of the Shares of Movetis N.V. and Announces Commencement of Squeeze-Out Tender Period
- Shire Appoints Philip J. Vickers, PhD as Senior Vice President of Research & Development for Human Genetic Therapies Business
- Shire Announces Results of the Tender Offer for Movetis NV and Commencement of Squeeze-Out Tender Period
- FDA Posts Clarifying Statement on its Website
- Deal Grants Shire Exclusive Ex-North American Rights to Acceleron's Innovative Class of ActRIIB Molecules, Including ACE-031 Currently in Phase 2 Development to Treat Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy