SINGAPORE, December 7, 2011 - A panel of international travellers has declared that the best on board food is served by Turkish Airlines, according to Skyscanner.
SINGAPORE, November 28, 2011 - A recent survey by flight comparison site Skyscanner has revealed that 28% of travellers have 'smuggled' contraband liquids past airport security either accidentally, or in full knowledge that they are breaking the rules.
SINGAPORE, November 21, 2011 - Following the massive success of Skyscanner's iPhone and Android apps, the flight comparison site now launches on iPad.
SINGAPORE, September 28, 2011 - Brits have turned their back on European gourmet classics and American fast food according to a recent poll by travel search site Skyscanner.
LONDON, August 29, 2011 - A recent survey by flight comparison site Skyscanner has revealed that a depressing 97% of parents say that they are no longer free to travel as they please due to the restrictions that travelling with children brings.
- Tourists Place Their Trust in Online Strangers, Reveals Skyscanner
- Skyscanner Reveals Travellers Becoming More Tolerant of Children, Despite First Class Baby Ban
- Spain on the Wane as Skyscanner Reveals Most Popular Easter Destinations for Brits
- Battle of the Sexes as Women-Only Toilets Introduced on Planes Reports Skyscanner
- Radical Shift From 'Early Bird' to 'Last Minute' Flight Bookings, Reports Skyscanner
- Travel Trends & Analysis 2010: Skyscanner Reveals Top 50 Destinations for UK Travellers
- Passengers Scramble to Find Replacement Flights on Skyscanner
- Skyscanner Reveals Top New Year Destinations: Most Popular New Year Cities for 2009
- Skiers Heading for Eastern Europe: 154% Rise in Interest for the East Says Skyscanner
- Skyscanner Hotel and Car Hire Comparison Rolls Out Worldwide
- Skyscanner Appoints Agencies for Pilot TV ad Campaign
- Skyscanner Lays Another BRIC With New Domain Launches
- Skyscanner in International Expansion, Deloitte Fast 50 and Office Move
- Skyscanner Continues International Expansion With Launch of More Domains Across Asia and Europe
- Skyscanner Meets its Match
- Skyscanner Launches New Holiday Search Function
- Skyscanner Sees Late Surge on Summer Flights: Recession Changing the Way Brits Book Travel
- Summer 09 Travel Trends: Skyscanner Reveals Winners and Losers of British Tourist Traffic
- Travellers to Mexico so far Undeterred by Swine Flu Outbreak
- London is new May Day Holiday Top Spot, Skyscanner Data Shows
- Skyscanner Reports Flight Search Traffic up 54% in First Quarter 2009