Super Micro Computer Inc.
SEATTLE, November 14, 2011 - - Next Generation HPC Solutions at SC11Accelerate Scientific, Engineering, Business and Research Applications Super Micro Computer, Inc.
SEATTLE, November 14, 2011 - Exhibits at SC11 Include Latest X9 Motherboards and Systems Supporting Future Intel Xeon Processor E5 Family, 10GbE and Mellanox FDR 56Gb/s InfiniBand Networking Super Micro Computer, Inc.
SAN JOSE, California, September 12, 2011 - Expanded Product Line Provides the Largest Selection of Configurable Computing Solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Scientific, HPC and Embedded Applications Super Micro Computer, Inc.
HAMBURG, Germany, June 19, 2011 - Highlights Include Demos of New 1U, 2U Multi-GPU and Twin Family SuperServers, 4-Way SuperBlade, GPU SuperBlade, Mellanox FDR 56Gb/s InfiniBand and Intel MIC Solutions Super Micro Computer, Inc.
TAIPEI, Taiwan, May 31, 2011 - - New Products include Industry First 8/16 Hot-Pluggable Nodes in 3U and Up to 6 GPUs in 2U Super Micro Computer, Inc.
- New X9 ultra-compact, high-performance and low-power solution supports latest Intel(R) QM67 Express Chipset
- Space Saving, Redundant Power Supplies for Embedded Appliances and High Reliability IT Applications
- Servers and Server Boards Deliver up to 25% Performance Improvement, 2x Memory Footprint, 20 PCI-E 2.0 Lanes, and SATA 3.0
- 5U 8-Way and 1U, 2U & 4U 4-Way SuperServers(R) Support New 10-Core Intel(R) Xeon(R) Processor E7 Family-based Platform
- 8-Way 5U Server and 20-GPU SuperBlade(R) with Two QDR IB Switches in 7U
- High-Performance Desktop based on Intel P67 and Q67 Chipsets
- World's Highest Density & Power Efficiency with up to 90TB Hot-Swap Storage
- 20"-Depth SuperServer 6046T-TUF Combines Excellent Expansion Capabilities and Feature Set with 7-Year Lifecycle
- Most Configurable 42U Rack with Efficient Cabling for Easy Rear Access and Thermal Optimization
- New 10GbE Switches Unveiled in Live 42U SuperRack with TwinBlade, Double-Sided Storage Systems and More
- New Platinum Level 1U/2U Twin(TM) and Short-Depth 1U Servers Optimized for Volume 1P and Value 2P Markets
- Showcases Twin Architecture Advances at ISC 2010 - TwinBlade(TM), GPU, 2U Twin for HPC, Cloud and Datacenter
- Exhibits Industry's Leading Server Technology at Computex 2010 - New TwinBlade(TM), GPU, 2U Twin with Platinum (94%+) Power Efficiency
- TwinBlade(TM) delivers Highest Performance, Density (20 DP nodes in 7U) and Power Supply Efficiency (94%) with Lowest TCO and 40Gb/s InfiniBand
- Supermicro Ships 2nd Generation GPU Systems with New Double-Precision GPUs
- Double-Sided Storage, 6Gbps SAS, Super SBB and More
- 2U, 3U, 4U/Tower Servers with Industry-leading 94%+ Power Efficiency
- New 2U Twin2 with 96 Cores and 1U Quad Servers with 48 Cores Optimized for 8- and 12-Core AMD Opteron(TM) 6100 Series Processors
- Over 70 Server, Workstation & Blade Systems plus 55 Serverboards Available to Boost Performance, Density and Performance-per-Watt
- New Double-Density TwinBlade(TM) Features 20 (28) DP Servers in 7U for 75% Space Savings with 94% Power Efficiency
- Newest Storage Solution Supports up to 90 Terabytes of Storage in 4U with Platinum Level Redundant Power
- Up to 45 Hot-Swap 3.5" Hard Drives in 4U with Platinum Level Redundant Power
- 70% Space Saving, 94% Power Efficiency, 20 DP Servers in 7U