TAIPEI, December 1, 2011 - MediaTek Inc., a leading fabless semiconductor company for wireless communications and digital multimedia solutions today announced that for the ninth year in a row, its papers have been selected by the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) to be presented at the International Solid-State Circuits Conference (ISSCC).
TAIPEI, Taiwan, November 4, 2011 - - Brands like LUXGEN have set the Middle East as a target region for their EV vehicles.
TAIPEI, Taiwan, October 24, 2011 - - Government plans to export cloud solutions to global markets including the Middle East.
TAIPEI, October 13, 2011 - - Asia's solar industry leaders exchange views at APEC workshop UL (Underwriters Laboratories), a leading solar product safety testing and certification organization, said focusing on photovoltaic product reliability and durability would be the key to further develop Asia-Pacific's booming green energy industry.
TAIPEI, Taiwan, October 6, 2011 - ChipSiP Technology Co, Ltd.
- Taiwan Machine Tool Exports Surge Nearly 63% from 2010
- Ubitus and Broadcom Team Up to Enable Unparalleled Game Play on TV
- World’s First Commercial LTE Cloud Gaming Service: Ubitus and NHN Japan Bundles "G CLOUD" into NTT DOCOMO Android Tablets
- Ubitus GameCloud(R) Technology on the First Batch of LTE Devices in European Market with Deutsche Telekom in IFA 2011
- Value of Taiwanese Mobile Broadband Industry to Reach TWD333 Billion (US$11.6 Billion) in 2015
- ChipSiP Creates a Fun and Smart Lifestyle by Core Miniature-Force of SiP
- Supermicro Shapes the Future with MicroCloud(TM) and Multi-GPU SuperServers at Computex Taipei 2011
- The V-Track Mouse From A4Tech Will be Celebrating its World Premiere at the Cebit (1st March, 5 p.m.) - Impeccable Function, Even on Fur
- Ubitus Demonstrates its Cloud Gaming Technology on DOCOMO's LTE Network
- HEEACT Releases a New Outstanding & Objective World University Ranking
- New FASTER B300 Offers Night Vision and Salt Fog Protection Options
- Ultra-Rugged Military Standard Mobile PDA Now ATEX Certified
- Cooperation with more than 100 hardware manufacturers to create cloud-computing business opportunities.
- Shark model targets growing smartphone market with low-price, high-end entry
- Hanvon will attend Computex to find alliance partners and share successful strategies
- Exhibits Industry's Leading Server Technology at Computex 2010 - New TwinBlade(TM), GPU, 2U Twin with Platinum (94%+) Power Efficiency
- Billion Unveils Smart Grid, Energy Management, and Cyber Security Solutions for a Green Planet
- UL to Help Taiwan Manufacturers Meet Global Safety Standards and Accelerate Global Market Access
- International Bicycle Show in Taiwan Presents the Future of Bicycles, Parts and Accessories.
- Partnership enables Skype users to enjoy real-time, two-way HD video calling, marking a new era in internet communications
- SPB Mobile Shell 3.5: the World’s Best-Selling Mobile Application Perfected
- eSobi Podcast Engages Users with Compelling Rich-media Content
- eSobi is Now Compatible with Windows(R) 7
- EB Unveils Its Latest Next-Generation Mobile Internet Device (MID) Reference Design
- Telegent and Topstar Team to Deliver Industry’s First Netbook and All-in-One PC With Embedded Hybrid Free-to-Air TV
- eSobi Partners with Acer to Deliver Ultra Mobility in Global News Reading at Computex 2009
- Taiwantrade Launches Membership Drive
- Supermicro Displays Its Leadership in Server Technology and Innovation at Computex 2009
- Supermicro Unveils Fastest 1U Server on the Planet at Computex Taipei 2009
- eSobi Now Makes MSI Mainboard Users Power Surfers
- California Micro Devices Presents Display Electronic Solutions at IDMC/3DSA/Asia Display ‘09 in Taipei
- eSobi Internet Data Manager Makes Transcend JetFlash V30 Users Share Knowledge Like a Pro
- eSobi News Center Keeps Acer Aspire One Users Always Up-to-date with World Headlines