THE HAGUE, December 8, 2011 - Following Fitch and Moody's reconfirmation of the Triple A rating of BNG, Standard & Poor's (S&P) has maintained the bank's rating at AAA.
THE HAGUE, December 6, 2011 - Opening AEGON's annual Analyst and Investor Conference in New York later today, CEO Alex Wynaendts will reaffirm the company's financial targets, first announced last February, and detail the steps AEGON is taking to secure a leading position in each of its chosen markets.
THE HAGUE, Netherlands, November 24, 2011 - AEGON completed the sale of its UK-based Guardian life and pension business for a total cash consideration of GBP 275 million to Cinven, a European private equity group.
THE HAGUE, November 24, 2011 - ProQares - a leading provider of testing, evaluation and certification services for protective equipment against chemical hazards - announced today a partnership with U.S.-based Rapid Pathogen Screening, Inc.
THE HAGUE, The Netherlands, November 14, 2011 - AGT International, one of the fastest growing public safety and security solutions organizations in the world, today announced that it will be hosting a group of mayors from the National Academy of Mayors of China (NAMC) for a tour of key sites in the Netherlands.The trip will include lectures from leading experts from AGT International and AGT Netherlands about the latest urban and water management solutions, including transformational mobile sensor technology and flood sensors.
- AEGON Withstands Market Turmoil With Continued Capital Strength and Resilient Franchise
- IB Career-related Certificate Accepted as Regulated Qualification by Ofqual
- AEGON to Restructure Business in the Netherlands
- BNG Interim Report 2011
- ContourGlobal Signs Loan Agreement for Phase I of the KivuWatt Electricity Project in Rwanda, Celebrates Important Construction Milestones
- AEGON to Sell Closed UK Life Insurance Business Guardian
- AEGON Announces Q2 2011 net Income of EUR 404 Million
- AEGON Completes Divestment of Transamerica Reinsurance
- Arthur Docters van Leeuwen Steps Down From AEGON N.V. Supervisory Board
- AEGON to Appeal Decision at Supreme Court
- AEGON Details Strategy to Deliver Sustainable Earnings Growth
- AEGON Completes Repayment to Dutch State
- First Cargo of Pearl GTL Products Ship From Qatar
- New Investment Company Launches With Eye on Energy Deals
- Shell and Cosan: Fuelling a Lower-Carbon Future With Biofuels
- Press Statement AEGON Regarding Harbor Workers
- First-class International Institute to be Launched in The Hague
- Shell Announces Final Investment Decision on Prelude Floating LNG Project in Australia
- Embedded Value Life Insurance Increases to EUR 25.8 Billion
- All Resolutions of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders Adopted
- Underlying earnings growth in Americas and New Markets offset by declines in UK and Netherlands
- AEGON to Divest Transamerica Reinsurance to SCOR
- Not for Distribution in the USA
- Partner With the Malaysian Services Exhibitors for Profitable Business
- Malaysia International Halal Showcase (MIHAS) Poised as the World's Largest Halal trade fair
- Nominations Executive Board and Supervisory Board AEGON N.V.
- AEGON's 2010 Form 20-F and Annual Report Available
- Pearl GTL: The World's Largest Gas-to-Liquids Plant Set for Production
- ICC President Builds Support for the International Criminal Court During Visit to Southeast Asia
- AEGON Repurchased EUR 750 Million of Core Capital Securities]
- Converting 500 Euro Bills into Bonds Yields EUR 285 bln. for TCS Fund
- Otto Thoresen to Join Association of British Insurers as Director General
- BNG Maintains its Stable Course: Net Profit EUR 257 Million
- A statement from Stichting Converium Securities Compensation Foundation regarding the Converium case.
- ICC President to Visit Southeast Asia