Travelex Global Business Payments
LONDON, November 28, 2011 - Travelex Reveals Top Ten Concerns for UK Small Businesses Macro-economic turmoil is the no.
LONDON, October 10, 2011 - Payment Specialist reduces costs and time associated with international student payments Travelex Global Business Payments, the international payments specialist, has announced the acquisition of Pay 24-7, online payments technology used by leading universities and higher education institutions in the UK, North America, Europe and Asia.
LONDON, July 12, 2011 - The Travelex Confidence Index dropped by two points to 109 in June, affected by inflation concerns and weak economic conditions British importers' and exporters' confidence has retreated in the UK economy, trading overseas and the prospects of future growth, according to a survey released by Travelex Global Business Payments.
LONDON, June 9, 2011 - British importers' and exporters' confidence in international trading conditions lifted the overall Travelex Confidence Index in May, despite increasing concerns over the slow pace of economic recovery.
LONDON, May 19, 2011 - Travelex Global Business Payments, the cross-border payments specialist, is proud to announce that it has been nominated for three prestigious Customer Service Awards in the UK.
- ECB's Interest Rate Hike Lifts Exporters' Confidence
- Budget Comment From Travelex Global Business Payments
- Universities Go Global With Travelex
- Trade Confidence Slumps Further as Importers and Exporters Warn That UK is on the Verge of a Double Dip
- Importers' Confidence in Economy and Trading Conditions Slumps
- Travelex's GEO Commences Cross Border Payments for Rakuten Bank
- Travelex Confidence Index: Exporters Stand Firm, Despite Austerity Measures
- Next Generation International Payments Solution Recognised for Impact on Banking Industry
- Confidence Grows for the Year Ahead as Trade Boosts Economic Growth
- 76% of Importers and Exporters Believe Chancellor's Austerity Programme Will Work
- Travelex Global Business Payments Rated Industry Leader after Launch of new GEO Platform
- Travelex Heralds Next Generation Payments With Launch of 'GEO' for Financial Institutions
- Spending Cuts Will Damage British Industry, say UK Exporters
- Confidence Rises but Biggest Fear is U.S. Economic Slowdown
- International Trade Bounces Back as Confidence Returns to Importers and Exporters
- Travelex Confidence Index Records 5 Point Fall in Importer and Exporter Confidence in June
- New Client Wins in US, UK, France and Australia -
- TowerGroup Research Ranks Travelex Industry Leader in Payment Solutions for the Small-Medium Enterprise Market