Ubp - Union Bancaire Privee
GENEVA, November 30, 2011 - 2011 was the year of black swans - those highly improbable occurrences that turn the world economy on its head.
GENEVA, Switzerland, August 16, 2011 - Union Bancaire Prive, UBP SA and ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
GENEVA, June 1, 2011 - Union Bancaire Privee (UBP) continues the implementation of its Private Banking division's strategic plan by appointing Alan Mudie as Chief Investment Officer (CIO) of UBP Private Banking.
GENEVA, February 16, 2011 - Union Bancaire Prive (UBP) is rolling out its strategy in Asia by appointing Stephan Repkow as CEO of UBP Private Banking in the region, based in Singapore.
GENEVA, January 31, 2011 - Union Bancaire Prive (UBP) announced today that it has recruited a highly-rated Middle East & North Africa (MENA) equities investment team to provide its clients with on-the-ground access to the return potential of the region's stock markets.
- Annual results 2010: Union Bancaire Privee Achieves net Profits of CHF 216 Million as it Implements its new Private Banking and Asset Management Strategies
- This is an Updated Version of the Press Release: "Union Bancaire Privee achieves net profits of CHF 216 million as it implements its new Private Banking and Asset Management strategies" That was Distributed Today at 10:00 GMT.
- Union Bancaire Prive's Outlook for 2011 / 'Owner or Lender?'
- Union Bancaire Prive Builds out its Equity Capabilities
- Union Bancaire Prive Appoints Michel Longhini as Managing Director of its Private Banking Division
- Union Bancaire Prive Expands its Emerging Markets Capabilities With Two Key Appointments