LONDON, December 13, 2011 - Virgin Trains is reminding passengers to check times and book seats in plenty of time as services around the holiday period on all their routes are likely to be very busy.
LONDON, December 7, 2011 - Sir Richard Branson, Founder of the Virgin Group, today (7th December) set out his vision for continuing growth for rail travel in the UK and potentially overseas as Virgin Trains welcomed record numbers of passengers.
LONDON, November 21, 2011 - Customers looking to do some Christmas or January sales shopping in the UK's biggest cities can enjoy a little bit of first class luxury when using Virgin Trains.
LONDON, November 15, 2011 - - With Photo Virgin Trains' Train Manager Paddy Fitzsimons has won the 2011 National RailStaff Award for Outstanding Customer Service after he got a customer home for Christmas last year.
LONDON, November 8, 2011 - Christmas shoppers living in London and the South East will have the opportunity to purchase their gifts elsewhere this year as Virgin Trains prepares to run three special trains to the North West shopping centres of Chester and Manchester.
- Thousands More Seats as Virgin Trains Goes for Growth
- Virgin Trains Wins top UK Customer Satisfaction Award
- Virgin Trains Launches Pocket Timetables Direct to Your Phone
- Athletes Given Helping Hand by Virgin Trains:
- Network Rail Route Improvement Work Means Changes to Virgin Trains’ Services at August Bank Holiday Weekend
- Booming Passenger Numbers Drive Record Revenues at Virgin Trains
- Virgin Trains Rated Top Long-Distance Franchise
- Virgin Trains First Class Seat Sale
- Virgin Trains Offers Complimentary Upgrade for Forces on Armed Forces Day, Saturday 25 June 2011
- Oxenholme Station Becomes a Gallery as well as a Gateway for the Lakes
- Route Improvement Work Cancelled This Weekend on London Euston to Scotland Route
- Virgin Trains to Provide Extra Seats to Meet Increased Demand From Frustrated Air Passengers on Wednesday 25 May 2011
- Network Rail Improvement Work Means Changes to Virgin Trains' Services at Spring Bank Holiday Weekend
- New Pendolino on Track for Service This Summer
- A Cracking Easter Getaway on Virgin Trains
- Royal Wedding Day and May Bank Holiday Weekend on Virgin Trains
- Network Rail Improvement Work Means Changes to Virgin Trains' Services at Easter
- Scrap Leaflets Provide Stunning Artwork for Passengers Using Virgin Trains' First Class Lounge at Manchester Piccadilly
- FA Cup Semi Finals at Wembley: Saturday/Sunday 16/17 April
- London 2012 Spectators Can Buy Rail Tickets 12 Months in Advance
- Virgin Trains to the Rescue for Stranded WSMR Passengers
- Virgin Trains is Best in Class
- Virgin Trains Celebrates 250 Million Passengers as Satisfaction Figures Hit Record Levels
- Virgin Trains Welcomes North West Businesses for Wellbeing Day
- Virgin Trains' Cheshire Stations are the Best
- Record Christmas Sales at Virgin Trains Despite the Snow
- Christmas and New Year Services on Virgin Trains
- Virgin Rail Group Welcomes Today's Announcement on the Next West Coast Franchise
- 'Passion for Success' and Employee Engagement Praise for Virgin Trains
- Normal Service on Friday and Near Normal Service on Bank Holiday Monday
- Virgin Trains Outpaces the Recession
- West Coast Rail Operator Looks to Grow East Coast Passenger Numbers
- First Class Opportunities With Virgin Trains
- West Coast Rail Operator Looks to Bring Industry-Leading Performance to East Coast
- Record Numbers Flock to Trains as Air Disruption Strikes