MILAN and SAN RAMON, California, October 4, 2011 - Four ZigBee standards to play key role in new value added service platform The ZigBee Alliance and Energy@home will cooperate on the creation of an integrated residential energy value added services platform for Europe by leveraging four ZigBee standards.
SAN RAMON, California, September 28, 2011 - Industry's only BACnet approved wireless mesh standard for commercial buildings The ZigBee Alliance, a global ecosystem of companies creating wireless solutions for use in energy management, commercial and consumer applications, today announced it has completed development and ratified the ZigBee Building Automation™ standard.
SAN RAMON, California, August 31, 2011 - - Market demand, growing family of ZigBee standards triples demand for smarter, greener interoperable wireless control solutions The ZigBee Alliance, a global ecosystem of companies creating wireless solutions for use in energy management, commercial and consumer applications, today announced it has certified 341 ZigBee Certified products.
SAN RAMON, California, July 27, 2011 - Firststandardin newZigBee NetworkDevicescategory The ZigBee Alliance, a global ecosystem of organizations creating wireless solutions for use in energy management, residential, commercial and consumer applications, today announced the public availability of its 10th standard, ZigBee Gateway™.
SAN RAMON, California, July 20, 2011 - Newly ZigBee Certified products join ZigBee Smart Energy lineup more than 100 products strong The ZigBee Alliance, a global ecosystem of organizations creating wireless solutions for use in energy management, residential, commercial and consumer applications, today announced that an update to ZigBee Smart Energy™ version 1, the first and only widely available Advanced Metering Infrastructure standard, is now available for product development and public download.
- Standard will improve 3D viewing and automatically support 2D/3D content for gaming and 3D HDTV
- Mice, touchpads, keyboards, wands or remote control pointers can now benefit from ZigBee control
- More companies joining Alliance to offer ZigBee control in products across more industries as ZigBee family of standards expands
- EU headquarters will focus on driving Smart Grid standardization efforts and addressing EU specific market needs for ZigBee Alliance members
- Joint efforts will focus on connecting renewable energy distributed generation sources to Smart Grid
- Standard now available for free public download to spur innovation in the telecom industry
- Public availability will spur innovation in telemedicine to help people live healthier, independent lives
- New standard provides mobile network operators and businesses with a variety of new value added services
- Initial focus on energy management standards and integration of EU specific needs
- Joint effort will extend the opportunity for interoperable wireless technology in the smart home
- Downloads help drive further public innovation
- Growing market demand drives certification, creates more choice
- 28 Products Now Certified for Smart Home Use to Support Expanding Market
- New standard will modernize retailer operations and enrich the shopping experience for consumers
- New public application profile defines radio frequency (RF) standard for advanced remote controls, replacing infrared (IR) technology
- Work will expand ZigBee Smart Energy complex metering application support
- ZigBee Alliance Certifies 17 New ZigBee Home Automation Products
- New ZigBee Green Power Feature Set Revealed
- ZigBee(R), HomePlug(R) Alliances Previews Future Direction of Smart Energy HAN Standard
- ZigBee Selected by Continua Health Alliance for Next Generation Guidelines
- ZigBee Alliance Certifies First Golden Units for ZigBee RF4CE
- The ZigBee Alliance and European Smart Metering Industry Group (ESMIG) Agree to Work Towards Interoperable European Smart Metering
- ZigBee Alliance Plans Further Integration of Internet Protocol Standards