Trucking and Road Transportation
CARDIFF, Wales, December 16, 2011 - Confused.com has revealed that the government's midnight switch-off of lights on UK roads, implemented since 2010, poses safety risks to drivers.
LONDON, December 16, 2011 - With winter fast approaching, CTEK, the leading developer of intelligent lead-acid Battery Chargers, has released the following ten maintenance tips to ensure that vehicles run smoothly, and safely, during the colder, more hazardous months.
OXFORD, England, December 15, 2011 - USPS delivers over five times more letters per delivery employee than Germany's Deutsche Post Emerging market providers improve performance: Turkey's PTT leads, Russia Post shows strongest improvement among BRIC nations A review of the performance of universal postal service providers (USPs) in the G20 group of world's wealthiest nations, published today by Oxford Strategic Consulting (OSC), has found that the United States Postal Service (USPS) achieved the best overall ranking among operators.
NEW DELHI, December 15, 2011 - Announced winner at ET NOW-IndiaMART Leaders of Tomorrow Awards 2011 Ceremony held in Mumbai recently Vijay Menon, MD, Menon & Menon Ltd.
MANCHESTER, England, December 15, 2011 - As the festive period approaches, Christmas shoppers are being warned about expensive postage for Christmas gifts and cards.
- Automotive Council Report Calls for New Approach to Tackle Road Congestion
- Azure Dynamics and RhneSelmer Target Up To 400 Transit Connect Electric Van Sales Annually in Norway
- V60 Plug-in Hybrid - Volvos Most Advanced Car Ever on Sale 2012 at a Price of EUR 57,000
- Yodel Clients Streamline Processes With NetDespatch Shipping Application
- Azure Dynamics’ Transit Connect Electric Rated # 3 On EPA Top 10 Fuel-Efficient List for 2012
- Iceways, a New Generaton Winter Tyre From Lassa to Enjoy the Winter Driving Safely
- Reduced Rent-A-Car Rates From Hertz Drive Travel to Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- "SAFEBALLS" - Ground-breaking new Safety Technology from Austria Prevents Explosions in Fuel Tanks
- Paris to Host Inaugural "New Cities Summit" in May 2012
- Wider Choice On Home Insurance as Esure And Sheilas’ Wheels Join comparethemarket.com
- Driving Lesson Vouchers: the Perfect Christmas Gift
- Robocop Technology Revolutionizes the way Security Agents and Police Officers Interface With Computers in the Field
- Hail The GetTaxi Revolution
- 106 km of the New Motorway Straight to Europe
- Aston Martin Holdings (UK) Limited: Notification of Results
- DHL Appoints Chizoba Nnamchi to Lead Central Africa
- Free Visitor Passes Now Available for the International Armoured Vehicles Exhibition
- DHL and Nokia Siemens Networks Join Forces to Bolster Supply Chain Management in Kingdom’s Telecommunications Industry
- Travellers Plan Ahead for the Festive Rush
- 3 Good Reasons Why the Viamente Route Planner Perfectly Fits the Needs of the Parts Delivery Industry: LBF’s Choice
- DBS Law Launches Youth Road Safety Campaign in Birmingham Schools for Road Safety Week
- Audi Extends the A1 Family - A1 Sportback Coming Early 2012
- New Cities Foundation Launches Task Force on Connected Commuting in San Jose, California
- Magna Acquires Aluminum Castings Operations
- Ford Motor Company and Azure Dynamics Introduce Transit Connect Electric Wagon
- DHL Appoints New Chief Executive Officer for DHL Freight
- Motorists Offered Advice for Safer Winter Driving
- NAVTEQ Named Ford Motor Company’s Exclusive Map Provider for SYNC MyFord Touch Navigation System
- AGT International Introduces Transformational Urban Management Solutions to China’s Mayors
- European Transport Sector must be Ambitious to Meet Targets
- Goodman Announces Q1 Operational Update and Reaffirms Earnings Guidance for FY2012
- Confused.com Research Reveals the Decline of the Driving Test
- Nissan Accelerates Roll Out of EV Quick Charge Network in Europe
- Less is More: the Simplified Interface of the Viamente Route Planner Empowers Multi-vehicle Dispatching and Fleet Optimization
- Audi Q3 Trans China Tour 2011 Successfully Reaches Finish Line