AMSTERDAM, December 15, 2011 - Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics (Euronext: AMT), a leader in the field of human gene therapy, announced today that the Company has a negative equity position, as a result of ongoing loss-making operations.
BOSTON, December 15, 2011 - Enlight Biosciences LLC announced today that it has formed new partnerships with AstraZeneca and Novo Nordisk.As partners in Enlight, AstraZeneca and Novo Nordisk will have the opportunity to collaborate and invest in the development of potentially transformational technologies with application to their therapeutic programs. Enlight was created by PureTech Ventures in partnership with major pharmaceutical companies and academic luminaries to proactively address critical unmet industry needs.
LONDON, December 15, 2011 - Thames Water have amended their Water Resources Management Plan to reflect recommendations from the Summer 2010 public enquiry.
NEW YORK, December 13, 2011 - Bonds.com Group, Inc.
COPENHAGEN, December 8, 2011 - Danish green technology and filtration equipment specialist Johnsen Oil A/S is pleased to announce the successful completion of a private placement for the first round of 5 million Euro with professional international investors.
- Far East Energy Announces Bank Financing for 2012 Development Programs
- Crescent Point Announces a $1.1 Billion Capital Expenditures Budget for 2012 and an Upwardly Revised Capital Budget and Guidance for 2011
- arGEN-X raises EUR 27.5 million (USD 37 million) in oversubscribed Series B Round
- WiMP Partners With by:Larm & Confirms Sponsorship of The Nordic Music Prize
- Biocartis Completes EUR 71 Million (USD 100 Million) Series C Fund Raising
- Q-Park Agrees Refinancing for EUR 1.1 Billion
- 1.8 Billion for the Greek Privatisation Fund
- APIM Therapeutics Closes a Seed-Follow-Up Financing Round
- Inova Labs Closes on $17.5M Series B Financing
- New RKW Plant in Cairo Inaugurated
- Nubian Closes Private Placement
- ET Solar Signs Strategic Alliance Agreement with CITIC Bank
- Goodman European Logistics Fund launches Euro 400 million underwritten rights issue and announces Euro 800 million debt package
- Abu Dhabi Capital Management Expands into the UK Real Estate Realm Through Financing to Northacre PLC
- Viroblock Closes Series C Financing Round
- TrialReach Secures $1.2m in Funding to Expand it’s Discovery Platform for Clinical Trials and Patient Recruitment Services
- PharmaSecure, an Innovator in Pharmaceutical Serialization, Closes $3.9M Investment by Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, Gray Ghost Ventures, Healthtech Capital and the TEEC Angel Fund
- Metito Expands Investment in China
- Bluesky Secures 2.4 Million Euros EC Funding for Green Energy Research
- ActiveCare, Inc. Secures $10 Million Financing
- Epicore BioNetworks Inc. Announces Infrastructure Expansion
- TVM Capital MENA Marks Inauguration of ProVita International Medical Center
- Finnish Intoloop Collected Over $ 600,000 in Capital Investments
- Russian Direct Investment Fund and China Investment Corporation Announce the Russia-China Investment Fund
- Sandell Asset Management Seeks Sale of Rubicon & Tenon, Expansion of Board
- Mercuria US Coal Financing and Investment
- Synova S.A. Attracts CHF 20m in Growth Capital From HPE
- Pussy 100% Natural Energy Gears up for Global Launch With Branson Investment
- Sixteen Million Euro to Accelerate the Translation of Highly Promising Medical Research Into Clinical Care
- Nova Scotia Seeks World’s Best Clean Technology Start-Ups
- Magisto Turns Anybody’s Unedited Video Footage Into a Short, Fun Movie With a Click of a Button
- African Metals Purchases a Concentration Plant and is Preparing to Commence Mining and Processing of Oxide Material at its Luisha South Project, Katanga Province, Democratic Republic of Congo. Secures Financing and Off-Take Agreement from Traxys
- SOFTBANK Corp Invests $200mn in InMobi: One of the Largest Investments in the Mobile Internet Space Globally
- Double Netflix Award Grant for Gravity
- Oil Insurance Limited (OIL) to Increase Non Windstorm Per-Occurrence Limit to $300 Million in 2012