MELVILLE, New York, October 25, 2011 - Raises Annual Guidance by $0.13 Per Diluted Share The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, September 14, 2011 - - Consumers nationwide can personally make a difference in famine stricken Somalia from September 16 - October 16 through unique one-for-one model of giving Two Degrees Food™, social enterprise food company, and Relief International, a global not-for-profit organization working in the heart of Somalia, have joined forces to launch a national Famine Relief Campaign to help children suffering from malnourishment in Somalia.
LONDON, August 2, 2011 - Spirulina is a microalga native to alkaline lakes in hot climates.
GENEVA, July 4, 2011 - The Union for Ethical BioTrade (UEBT) and United Business Media (UBM) have launched the second round of the Biodiversity in Food Awards.
LONDON, June 14, 2011 - "With less than 20% of normal rainfall falling over large parts of England during March and April arable farmers, particularly in the southern and eastern regions of England, are facing serious problems.
- Fakenham Facility in Norfolk, England Produces Linda McCartney(R) Brand and Meat-Free Products and Dessert Lines
- Avesthagen Introduces First-in-Class Vegetarian DHA Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acid, Scouts for Global Licensing Partnerships, Manufacturing Facilities
- Ingredient That Could Save Lives Triumphs
- Best-Selling Natural Health Book Just Released on Kindle - $2.99
- The Wild World of Inish Turk Beg Comes to Donnybrook Fair
- India in the Process of Enhancing Total Food Produce to 20% by 2015
- CNPV Celebrates Success with STAND-BY Europe
- Video, Photography and Interviews Available
- High-Profiled Exhibition: Food ingredients (Fi) Asia 2010
- Food Ingredients Exhibitions Explore New Asian Destinations
- Von Muehlenen's Nantwich Success Continues With Le Gruyere Premier Cru Awarded 'Best Swiss Cheese'
- Discover Ireland's Food Delights With a Driving Holiday
- realbuzz.com's Top 10 Tips to get Your Kids to Eat Healthily
- An Award Winning Independent Company Renowned for its Ethical Business Ethos
- How Competitive are the Major Supermarkets?
- Frost & Sullivan Honours GAT Food Essentials GmbH With European Functional Food & Beverage Microencapsulation Technology Innovation Award
- GE crops increase herbicide use by 383 million pounds from 1996 to 2008, with 46 percent of the total increase occurring in 2007 and 2008
- The Union for Ethical BioTrade and Food Ingredients Europe Announce the Ethical BioTrade Awards for Biodiversity
- Bill Gates to Call for United Action to Support World’s Poorest Farmers
- Fi Europe: Expected To Be ‘Can’t Miss’ Event of 2009
- Pig Out With The Get Well Soon Swine Flu Gourmet Food Hamper From Real Food Direct
- The Organic Center Refutes Misleading Nutritional Claims Made by United Kingdom’s Food Standards Agency (FSA) in Agency Report on Health Value of Organic Foods
- realbuzz.com Top 10 Diets