LONDON, December 16, 2011 - 63% of Asda mums admit their child would wear fancy dress every day of the year if they had the chance Only 30% of parents will be making their children's nativity costume this year It's nativity week across the UK and parents have been rushing to stores to lay their hands on this year's essential festive costumes as well as turning their hand to various household items as they compete to create this year's best nativity outfits.
CORBY, England, December 15, 2011 - - As the economy continues to struggle, new research shows consumers are more likely to turn tocoupon promotionsto make Christmas as special as ever - Key findings: 32% of women (vs 27% of all shoppers) are looking for more promotional offers than they were this time last year as the belt tightening seen in 2010 continues to get worse this Christmas Almost a quarter of shoppers (23%) who are looking for more promotions state they have less money than they did a year ago (up from 12% in April 2011) Only 8% of shoppers would remain loyal to their supermarket of choice if other retailers were offering better discounts at Christmas 78% of shoppers are planning to use promotional offers when doing their Christmas shopping this year, with 54% stating they intend to use three or more different promotional mechanics 74% of wealthier AB shoppers plan to use money off vouchers when Christmas shopping vs.
LONDON, December 14, 2011 - Gino D'Acampo, the celebrity Italian chef announced today that he has launched a handpicked selection of great quality Italian wines at an affordable price, so families can bring the Italian experience into their homes over Christmas and in the New Year.
PARIS, December 8, 2011 - - New personalized social shopping platform for groceries lets consumers learn more about the food they eat and retailers share more about the food they sell Digital Foodie, a Finnish startup based in Helsinki, today at Le Web launched Foodie.fm, the world's first personalized social shopping platform for groceries.
LONDON, December 5, 2011 - Laugh yourself silly this festive season with Peter Kay's latest comedic offering The Tour that Doesn't Tour on DVD for just 11.99 and available to buy now from Tesco Entertainment Online.
- George Shoppers Choose Practical Gifts Over Luxury Items This Christmas
- Win 100 in John Lewis Vouchers With John Lewis Pet Insurance
- George Sponsors Graduate Fashion Week for 2012 and Launches New Collection
- ReportsnReports - Organics in Australia
- Tesco Entertainment Online: Take Home the Biggest Hits of the Year and Earn Extra Clubcard Points with Now! 80
- Top Trends for 2012 - Purity, Authenticity and Sustainability Lead the Way
- Aldi Launches Limited Edition 40 Year Old Single Malt Whisky for Under 50
- DiscountVouchers.co.uk Forges Daily Deals Partnership
- Merisant Aims for Leadership Position in Europe with the Launch of its Stevia-Based Sweetener Canderel Green(R) Following EU Approval
- Dairy Crest CEO Interviewed on Half-Year Results
- Hain Celestial Announces the Strategic Acquisition of Daniels Group, a Leading Marketer and Manufacturer of Chilled Foods in the United Kingdom
- UK’s First ‘Food Insecurity Market’ Sells Groceries at Developing World Prices
- Dole Europe Announces the Acquisition of Fafi Fresh Cuts Oy in Finland
- Get the Party in Full Swing With Just Dance 3 from Tesco Entertainment Online
- How an Economic Calendar Can Stop Traders Getting Caught Cold by Company Announcements
- Lunchtime Starts to Pack a Costly Punch for Parents Says Savoo - Pack Lunches for Kids Increase by 17 Per Cent in Two Years
- Get Scared Shrekless at Tesco Entertainment Online this Halloween
- Slow Forms and Security Top Poll of Ecommerce Gripes
- Merisant Poised to Launch its Natural Origin Sweetener Canderel Green and to Promote the Work of the Global Stevia Institute on Stevia History & Benefits
- Get 4 Hours of Exclusive Content When You Pre-order Batman: Arkham City from Tesco Entertainment Online
- New Consumer Research Reveals Nation’s Favourite Retailers!
- 15% Off Harry Potter Blu-rays and DVDs When You Pre-Order From Tesco Entertainment Online
- LBi & bigmouthmedia Publish A Christmas Countdown
- Two Degrees Food Partners With Relief International to Launch National Famine Relief Campaign
- It’s Time to Act on Food Waste
- Own-Label vs Big Brands
- Fi India 2011 Opens Doors to the Food Industry and Professionals Across the Globe
- Exclusive! Littlewoods Europe Predicts Top Toys for Christmas 2011
- Fonterra and First Milk Announce Whey Protein Joint Venture
- How has George Helped Parents Get Their Kids Back to School This Term?
- Tesco Invests $45 Million With CA Technologies to Manage IT Across Entire Tesco Group and Enhance Customer Experience
- Get In Line for Schoolwear Sunday
- 15% off Bridesmaids DVD When you Pre-Order Kung Fu Panda 2 From Tesco Entertainment Online
- George at Asda Launches the Revolutionary New Bodysculpt Trunk for Men for Just 10
- Real Asda Shoppers Show Off Their Real Beauty in New Dove Adverts