Win £100 in John Lewis Vouchers With John Lewis Pet InsuranceBy John Lewis Insurance, PRNE
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
LONDON, December 1, 2011 -
From Christmassy cats to picture-perfect pups, John Lewis Insurance is on the lookout for festive pets.
Send them a photo of your pet getting in the Christmas spirit and their favourite photo will win £100 in John Lewis Partnership vouchers.
Plus, all the entries will go up on the johnlewis.com/insurance website and the winning pet will feature in their January newsletter.
How to enter
Simply send in a photo of your pet to firstname.lastname@example.org for your chance to win.
Or, post your entry to: Web Editor, John Lewis Insurance Floor 10, 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN
Competition ends 31st December.
About John Lewis Pet Insurance
John Lewis Insurance offers competitively-priced Pet Insurance to give your cat or dog the protection they deserve. Insure more than one pet with us and we’ll give you a 5% discount.
The benefits of John Lewis Pet Insurance:
- Don‘t worry about unexpected vet‘s bills - you can claim up to £10,000 each year if your pet gets injured or falls ill.
- We‘ll help you find your cat or dog if it‘s stolen or goes missing. Claim up
to £1,000 for advertising costs and up to £1,000 for reward money.
- There are no upper age limits on our policy for vet’s fees, we’ll accept your cat or dog from eight weeks old.
- You won‘t be out of pocket if your pet falls ill - your vet is paid directly, provided they’re set up to receive our payments.
- Our policy protects you against legal liability up to £2 million if your pet causes an accident.
Find out more about how John Lewis Pet Insurance is with you when it matters.
John Lewis plc is an appointed representative of AXA Insurance UK plc, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
Terms, conditions, limitations, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply. A full copy of the policy wording and the insurance complaints procedure are available on request.
Contact Details: Lauren Baldwin, Email: email@example.com, Tel: +44(0)207-592-6677
Tags: December 1, John Lewis Insurance, London, United Kingdom