Economic / trends / analysis
LONDON, December 17, 2011 - Visiongain's latest management research "Mobile Cloud Computing Industry Outlook Report: 2011-2016" examines the market and how the ecosystem players are leveraging mobile cloud solutions to enable their strategies and business models.
HAMBURG, Germany, December 16, 2011 - The discussions about euro bonds, government debt and bankruptcies have left traces all over Europe.
LONDON, December 16, 2011 - Saxo Bank has today released its annual Outrageous Predictions.
LONDON, December 16, 2011 - TFG today announces in furtherance of its share repurchase program announced on November 30, 2007, that for the period of December 12, 2011 through December 16, 2011 TFG purchased 107,912 of its shares for an average price of U.S.
KYIV, Ukraine, December 16, 2011 - Just like most of European countries, Ukraine has low security risks for conducting business in the country in 2012.
- Russian Direct Investment Fund: EU Companies Should Look to Russia to tap Growth Prospects
- Most Attractive for Foreign Investment: Ukrainian Agriculture, Energy, Finance, Consumer Goods
- Ukraine Joins World’s Top 3 Grain Exporters
- EU Chemicals Sector Growth to Resume Next Year, Follows Long-Term Trend in 2011
- OAG Unveils Analysis of the Crucial Role Air Travel Plays in the Economic Development of New Countries
- ResearchMoz: Biosimilar/Follow-on Biologics Market Report & Forecast: A Focus on the US (2011-2020)
- dealchecker.co.uk: Huge Increase in Brits Searching for Long Haul Flights
- GSMA Releases European Mobile Observatory Outlining Key Developments in the Mobile Industry
- Online Brands Help UK Consumers Simplify Their Lives
- Christmas Shopping Period is a Quiet Before Storm of Reviews, Say dooyoo.co.uk
- Travel Agencies Need to Keep Up With Holiday Demand, Say On the Beach
- Rich Country Climate Plans Threaten Economic Growth in Developing Countries
- Consumer Concerns Stabilize in November; Downward Slide of Consumer Sentiment Appears to Have Halted
- Business Monitor International Reveals Risks of Unconventional Oil Going Global
- Companies are Poorly Prepared for a Fresh Economic Crisis
- Hays Reveals UK Procurement Job Vacancies Rise by a Third in the Past Year
- MarketsandMarkets : Global Adhesives Market at $28,659.0 Million & Sealants Market at $7,599.5 Million by 2016
- Crescent Point Announces a $1.1 Billion Capital Expenditures Budget for 2012 and an Upwardly Revised Capital Budget and Guidance for 2011
- Applying for University After Receiving Grades Could Lead to Rushed Decisions, Warns Perspective
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Enterprise Mobility Market worth $7670.4 Million by 2016
- What is the Future for Small and Mid-Scale LNG in Southeast Asia?
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Hydrogen Generation Market Worth $118 Billion by 2016
- Fannie Mae Announces Eviction Moratorium for the Holidays
- Parcels Market Back on Track for Growth
- Traders Take Advantage of Daily Forex News From Vantage FX UK
- Union Bancaire Prive: Outlook 2012 - Beyond Black Swans
- 86% of Households Make Sweeping Cutbacks
- Logicalis Calls on Government to Subsidise Digital Innovation to Help UK Companies do Business Outside Europe
- Increased Mobile Broadband Spectrum Vital for Africa’s Socio-economic Development, Says GSMA
- Commonwealth Calls for Aid Transparency and Accountability at Busan Forum
- Avoid The January Christmas Debt Blues
- Trade Unions say no to Austerity With Actions Across Europe 30 November
- What Lies Beyond 2020?
- ResearchMoz: Global LTE Industry Landscape: Adoption, Applications, Deployments and Subscriptions by Region, Country, Spectrum and Operator 2011 - 2015
- ‘Survival Paramount’ for British SMEs