MUMBAI, India, December 16, 2011 - Extended support to 40 schools for identifying and addressing Learning Disabilities Inaugurated the second edition of Brain Teasers to aid learning in students with learning Disabilities TATA Interactive Systems (TIS), the pioneer and global leader in learning solutions, concluded its sixth consecutive annual TATA Interactive Learning Disability Forum (TLDF) on November 25-26, 2011 at Mumbai.
SOFIA, Bulgaria, December 16, 2011 - Park Inn by Radisson Sofia has pledged its support for children from the Asen Zlatarov Orphanage in the town of Vratsa, 130 km NW from Sofia.
LONDON, December 16, 2011 - 63% of Asda mums admit their child would wear fancy dress every day of the year if they had the chance Only 30% of parents will be making their children's nativity costume this year It's nativity week across the UK and parents have been rushing to stores to lay their hands on this year's essential festive costumes as well as turning their hand to various household items as they compete to create this year's best nativity outfits.
TORONTO, December 15, 2011 - GlassPuppy.com Launches Magic Keyhole - WORLD Multi-platform interactive app educates and entertains Long car trips with kids just got a whole lot less stressful.
BRUSSELS, December 15, 2011 - Christmas is a very busy time of year for Santa Claus! He has to get the sleigh ready, feed his reindeers, check his list to be sure he hasn't forgotten any good girls and boys… and make sure that the toys the elves have purchased are not only fun, but also safe! This is the goal of the European Toy Safety Campaign that the European Commission has launched this month; it intends to show how to get the safest toys, and how to use them safely! The campaign includes a video clip with toy safety tips, and introduces the 'CE marking'little robot who tests the toys in a vast toy shop to make sure they are safe for children to use, after the guard has done his last night round.
- Groundbreaking Chemistry Research Recognized Through the Reaxys PhD Competition
- Waleed Ahmed, Hult International Business School Student Attracts Worldwide Acclaim after Inventing a Solar Energy iPhone Case
- Students Compete to Win an Internship Around the World
- New Concept Studio School - One of First in London to Open in 2012
- No European Scientists Left by 2020?
- Merck Serono Helps Eliminate Schistosomiasis in Africa
- Digital Technology is a Global Game-Changer for Social Change, Says New Walden University Survey
- Increase in Female Start-Ups as Women Entrepreneurs Capitalise on Lifestyle Trends
- BMW Group and UNAOC Honor Ten Cutting-Edge Initiatives
- The European Union Signs Grant Contract to Fund a 2 Million Euro Biotechnology Research Project Led by Hadassah College Jerusalem
- VBSWorlds Used to Pioneer ‘Step-in, Step-out’ eLearning in Defence
- Cargill Helps Computer Aid International Bridge Digital Divide in Zambia
- The College of Direct Support (CDS) is Pleased to Learn of the Approval of The National Alliance for Direct Support Professionals (NADSP) Competency Set on the Department of Labor Competency Model
- A. Michael Hoffman Elected Chairman of the American Academy in Berlin
- Utah School District Selects Fluke Networks’ AirMagnet Enterprise to Secure Wireless Networks Across More Than 55 Locations
- Waleed Ahmed, Hult International Business School Student, Attracts Worldwide Acclaim After Inventing a Solar Energy iPhone Case
- Third Red Sea Expedition Underway at KAUST
- Survey Reveals Social Change is a Global Phenomenon
- Richland School District Two Acquires a 30,000 User License of Ericom AccessNow for Browser-Based Access to VMware View
- "MOON" SHINES - 2011 Educational Writers’ Award Winner Announced
- Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin, Announces Scholarships for Postgraduate Students in India
- Tata Interactive Systems (TIS) Expands Support to Help Large Organizations Turbo-Boost Their In-House e-learning Capabilities
- Six Business Schools From Five Countries Earn AACSB Accreditation
- Alan Brighton Teaches Time Management at Business Excellence Forum
- Hult International Business School launches New Master of International Marketing
- UBM Partners with the Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training to Produce iCampus, the First Digital University in Middle East
- To Wrap, or not to Wrap?
- Living Oceans Foundation Awards Two Fellowships for 2012
- More than 120 Muslim Leaders Commit to the Future of Afghanistan During International Conference in Turkey
- Bringing the World Around Us to Life
- Salonen Concerto Wins Grawemeyer Music Award
- TATA Interactive Systems Sails High with 4 Brandon Hall Learning Excellence Awards (2011): Wins 3 Gold and 1 Bronze
- TATA Interactive Systems to Host TATA Interactive Learning Disability Forum (TLDF) 2011 for 6th Consecutive Year
- Babylon.com Marks International Children’s Day by Stressing the Importance of Investing in Children’s Education
- DBS Law Launches Youth Road Safety Campaign in Birmingham Schools for Road Safety Week