Health Care / Hospitals
PLEASANTON, California, December 16, 2011 - - The test confidently detects HLA-B*5701 to help decrease risk of abacavir hypersensitivity reaction Roche (SIX: RO, ROG; OTCQX: RHHBY) announced today that its HLA-B*5701 screening test is now commercially available in Europe.
LEUVEN, Belgium and LUND, Sweden, December 16, 2011 - ThromboGenics NV (Euronext Brussels: THR) and co-development partner BioInvent International (OMXS: BINV) announce today that they have completed the enrolment of a 632-patient Phase IIb trial with their novel long-acting anticoagulant TB-402 (factor VIII inhibitor) for the prophylaxis of venous thromboembolism (VTE) after total hip surgery.
MUMBAI, India, December 16, 2011 - Kewal Handa of Pfizer & Aditi Kare of Indoco are Business Leaders While Pfizer, Abbott, GSK, Microlabs, Elder Pharmaceuticals, Fortis, Bharat Biotech, Adriot are Winners The 4th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Awards 2011 (www.pharmasummit.in ), organized by India's leading bi-monthly Pharma Magazine (www.pharmaleaders.co.in ) & the IACC, ended on a high note as 23 categories of Winners were announced in the culmination to 60 days of voting.
RESTON, Virginia, December 16, 2011 - Ekahau Inc.
GLASGOW, Scotland, December 16, 2011 - - University of Strasbourg adopts Life Technologies' SOLiD™ sequencing platform to gain insight into diabetes, obesity, asthma, arterial hypertension and other common diseases.
- Health Robotics Continues Worldwide Expansion in Denmark With 2nd Generation Robots and Novamed
- Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics Announces Negative Equity Position
- ReproCELL Licensed Commercialization Right on Human iPS Cell Derived Hepatocytes - Expected Launch in Q2 2012
- Babies are Dying Needlessly in the UK Through Ignorance and Unavailability of Tests Routinely Offered in Other Western Countries
- World's First Curve(TM) Image Guided Surgery System Now Operating in Germany
- Amphetamobile Develops AMMO RACK App for SciVerse Applications
- Enlight Biosciences Forms New Partnerships with AstraZeneca and Novo Nordisk
- QUENTIQ Names Mark B Hoffman, Former CEO of Sybase and Commerce One, President and CEO of the Newly Founded QUENTIQ Americas, Inc.
- Journal of Endovascular Therapy Publishes Two-Year Data On SUPERA Stent Used in the Superficial Femoral Artery
- CORRECTION - Brainlab AG: World's First Curve(TM) Image Guided Surgery System Now Operating in Germany
- A New International Congress on Regenerative Medicine Held With Great Success by Cryo-Save in Bosnia
- THIS IS A TEST FROM PR NEWSWIRE - Please ignore
- Coloplast Makes More Products, Emits Less CO2
- ReportsnReports - Aseptic Packaging to 2015
- Kymos, a Catalan Company, Signs a Collaboration Agreement With the Pharmaceutical Group Ipsen
- Visongain’s Report Predicts That Medical Biobanking Market Will Reach 19.1 Bllion Dollars in 2015
- Bright Light Therapy via Ear Canals Improved Reaction Times of Top Athletes in a Placebo-Controlled Psycho-Motoric Study
- Scientific Evidence: More Active Office Environments Pay Off
- Edoxaban Significantly Reduces Risk of Venous Thromboembolism by Half Compared to Enoxaparin in Japanese and Taiwanese Patients Following Knee or Hip Arthroplasty Surgery
- The Pharmabiotic Research Institute (PRI) is Preparing to Publish its First Works on the Therapeutic and Medicinal Potential of Probiotics
- Merck Serono Helps Eliminate Schistosomiasis in Africa
- Pharmalink AB Gains Exclusive Licence to Archimedes Pharma’s TARGIT Technology for Nefecon (PL-56) Program
- Pieris Presents Preclinical Data for PRS-080 Hepcidin Antagonist Anticalin(R) Program at ASH Annual Meeting
- ResearchMoz: Optimizing Treatment for Bone Metastases in Patients With Advanced Cancers
- Sweet Success for Hosmac India Pvt. Ltd. at ET NOW-IndiaMART Leaders of Tomorrow Awards 2011
- Chandler Chicco Companies Acquires Haas & Health Partner Public Relations and SanCom Creative Communication Solutions, Creating Unrivalled Healthcare Communication Capability in Germany
- African Leaders Malaria Alliance Applauds Decline in Malaria Deaths, Vows to Continue Progress
- Molecular Imaging, Inc. Enters Relationship with Dana-Farber Cancer Institute to Expand Luciferase-reporter Cancer Cell Lines for Preclinical in vivo Imaging
- Insomnia: A No-Drug Solution?
- Leading Medical Device Manufacturers of CE-Marked THV Devices Sign Contracts with ClinFlows
- Abbott and Reata Pharmaceuticals Announce Agreement to Develop and Commercialize Next-Generation Antioxidant Inflammation Modulators
- Increase in Female Start-Ups as Women Entrepreneurs Capitalise on Lifestyle Trends
- Mexican State of Tamaulipas Starts Training Doctors in Sangui Wound Management
- CHANGE PAIN Initiative: Patients and Physicians Benefit From Multidisciplinary Approach in Chronic Pain Management
- The Hertz Corporation Wins Awards For Human Resources Programs