HAMBURG, Germany, December 16, 2011 - The discussions about euro bonds, government debt and bankruptcies have left traces all over Europe.
GENEVA, December 14, 2011 - In order to protect its ability to use its brands and key trade marks on the packaging of tobacco products sold in Australia, Japan Tobacco International (JTI) has initiated a legal challenge against the Commonwealth of Australia today.
GENEVA and SAN FRANCISCO, December 8, 2011 - JTI to take minority share in Ploom Japan Tobacco International (JTI) and Ploom announced today that they have entered into a strategic agreement.
HONG KONG, November 21, 2011 - Philip Morris Asia Limited (PMA), Hong Kong, owner of Australian affiliate, Philip Morris Limited (PML), today announced that it has begun legal proceedings against the Australian Government by serving a Notice of Arbitration under Australia's Bilateral Investment Treaty with Hong Kong.
LONDON, November 10, 2011 - Today's announcement that the Australian Government has approved legislation to remove branding from tobacco packaging sends a shock wave to those who understand the value of branding and intellectual property rights to consumers.
- Imperial Tobacco CEO and FD Interviewed on 2011 Preliminary Results
- Electronic Cigarettes Deliver as Much Nicotine as Tobacco Cigarettes
- Rock Creek Pharmaceuticals Announces Expanded International Shipping Options for Anatabloc, Physician Conferences on Anatabine Research
- Sienna Miller Loves SKYCIG Electronic Cigarettes!
- British American Tobacco CEO and FD Interviewed on Half-Year Results 2011
- ITIC (International Tax and Investment Center) Raises Alarm to EU Policy Makers About Galloping Illicit Tobacco Trade
- Imperial Tobacco - 2011 Half-Year Results Interview with CEO and FD
- Majority of Europeans 'Worried by Dangerous Lighters'
- NFRN: Government Lets Down Shopkeepers
- BAT Preliminary Results 2010
- Imperial Tobacco - 2010 Preliminary Results Interviews With Alison Cooper, Chief Executive and Robert Dyrbus, Finance Director
- BAT - Video Interviews With Paul Adams CEO, Ben Stevens FD and Nicandro Durante, COO
- World Cup Penalty: Nation Smokes More
- Brazilian Superior Court of Justice Rejects Indemnification Claim for Consumption of Cigarettes
- Imperial Tobacco - 2010 Half Year Results Interviews
- Leicester Businesses Launch Fight Against Government
- EDAPS Tax Stamp System Enables Ukraine to Lead in Combating Illegal Tobacco Sales
- Government Hands Revenue to Criminals With Above Inflation Increase in Tobacco Duty
- British American Tobacco - Results Interviews with CEO, FD and COO
- Star Scientific Files Application with FDA for Ariva-BDL(TM) Approval as First Modified Risk Tobacco Product
- EDAPS Offers Secure Cigarette Tax Stamp Solution
- EDAPS Offers Secure Cigarette Tax Stamps Solution
- Shaping up and Saving Cash are Top New Year Resolutions
- Imperial Tobacco Announces Strong Preliminary Results and Intention of CEO to Retire
- See the Benefits of a Healthy Lifestyle
- Star Scientific Plans Worldwide Marketing and Sales of CigRx(TM) Nutraceutical in Partnership with inVentiv Health
- BAT Stiftung Fur Zukunftsfragen (foundation for future studies) Publishes a new European Survey
- The Mind Games Smokers Play When Trying to Quit Revealed in New Survey
- Nielsen Wins “Most Innovative Approach” at the Best of Business Intelligence (BOBI) Awards
- Ex-smokers can win a Holiday
- Ex-smokers can win a Luxury Holiday
- Class Action Notice for Minnesota Light Cigarette Litigation From Lommen, Abdo, Cole, King & Stageberg, P.A.
- BAT Half-Year Profits up 22% - Interviews With CEO and FD
- Win 5,000 Holiday Euros With the European Smoke Free Awards 2009
- Imperial Tobacco - 2009 Half Year Results Interview With CEO