NEW YORK, August 10, 2011 - The Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York today approved the retention of Streambank, LLC to market and sell the intellectual property assets of Borders Group, Inc., including its Borders, Waldenbooks, and Brentano's trademarks and the Borders.com e-commerce business assets.
LONDON, June 16, 2011 - Everseal Mailers Limited was compulsorily wound up in the High Court yesterday on the petition of JBL Printers Ltd with the total amount owing to creditors being over 180,000.
WELLESLEY HILLS, Massachusetts, May 2, 2011 - On April 20, 2011, NMT Medical, Inc.
MANCHESTER, England, November 15, 2010 - Debt advisors at MoneySolve believe that the IVA has become a real alternative to bankruptcy for many.
VAN BUREN TOWNSHIP, Michigan, October 1, 2010 - Visteon Corporation announced today it has completed its reorganization and emerged from the U.S.
- Well-Capitalized Downstream Aluminum Company with a Significantly Enhanced Competitive Profile and New Financial Flexibility
- The Rising Tide of Insolvency - the Elliott Laurence View
- Thousands of Documents Referenced in Lehman Examiner's Report Now Available at Lehmanreport.jenner.com
- Benefits Overpayment Causes Low-Income Families to Look to Debt Consolidation, say Baines & Ernst
- Court Approves Aleris's Disclosure Statement and Sets Confirmation Hearing Date for Plan of Reorganization
- MoneySolve Warns Consumers Against Illegal Lenders
- Trident - Courts Approve Equity Commitment and Sale and Investor Solicitation Process
- Positions Company to Emerge From Chapter 11 With Stronger Balance Sheet and Significantly Reduced Operating Costs
- Court Confirms Hayes Lemmerz International, Inc.’s Plan of Reorganization
- Hayes Lemmerz International, Inc. Reaches Agreement on Consensual Plan of Reorganization with Secured Lenders and Unsecured Creditors
- GST Reaches Agreement with Senior Lenders on Restructuring Plan; Files Plan of Reorganization
- Hayes Lemmerz International, Inc. Files Proposed Plan of Reorganization and Disclosure Statement
- Chiquita Shipping Services to Continue Uninterrupted Following Eastwind Bankruptcy Filing