LONDON, December 15, 2011 - The wealth managers' Christmas stocking: Russian commodities, Italian corporate bonds, Unilever, New York apartment blocks, and a gold bubble View interviews atwww.broadcastprbusiness.com At a 2012 investment outlook event, hosted by The Broadcast PR Business, a panel of wealth managers agreed on the Euro surviving (in the medium term only).
LONDON, December 13, 2011 - Earthesia Funds LLC announced today a huge boost to their investment portfolio with an investment of US$100m.
KYIV, Ukraine, November 29, 2011 - Ukraine appeared on the latest Ernst & Young Renewable Energy Country Attractiveness Indices, proving to be an attractive emerging market for renewable energy.
LONDON, November 17, 2011 - - New Website Set to Pay Back Millions in Commission Charges - 3 in 10 Britons think they are paying no charges for their stocks and shares ISAs, and of those that think they are paying charges, 89% have no idea what those charges might be according to research from rplan, the new financial planning website.
LONDON, November 17, 2011 - Ipreo's Alexandre Bykov will be speaking at the CORPORATE FINANCING IN RUSSIA & CIS event on 24th November in London The Corporate Financing in Russia & CIS conference is designed to provide an interactive forum for corporate finance professionals to interact with industry peers while becoming more acquainted with theinternational practices of attracting capital and defining the direction for future development within the region.
- Banks: Substantial Growth in EU Offshore Wind Power Investments
- In-Deed to Invest in Law Firms
- German Bankers: Ukraine’s Economy is Headed in the Right Direction
- TAIB Bank: Navigating Turbulent Markets
- GAMAX Management Brings European Institutional Investors Innovative Products, a Low Volatility Approach and one of the Most Successful Fund Managers in Germany
- Shareholders are Benefiting From Rising Energy Prices Whilst Consumers Suffer
- Can You Use Past Market Data to Predict Future Price Movements?
- The Three Components of Your Trading Strategy
- Russian Direct Investment Fund CEO Kirill Dmitriev Makes Case for Investing in Russia
- Laurent Lamothe and Former US President Bill Clinton to Co-Chair the Presidential Advisory Council for the Economic Development of Haiti
- Russia’s Human Stem Cell Institute and the UK’s Xenetic Biosciences Explore Joint Projects in the International Biotech Sector
- CMC Markets Announces Tightest Ever Spreads From 0.7pts
- Finding the Right Fund
- FX Solutions Narrows Spreads with $3 Cashback on Every Trade
- Business Monitor International Report Highlights the Risks of a Double-dip Recession
- MarketsandMarkets: World Healthcare IT Market Expected to be US$ 162.2 Billion by 2015
- Ukraine Shows the Fastest FDI Growth in CIS
- EU Should Encourage Investors to Take a Longer Term Interest in Companies
- LLR Partners and NewSpring Capital Invest in Quintiq, Supporting its Continued Drive for Market Leadership
- Leading Investment Manager Says Bull Market has Further to go
- TheCityUK Reveals Value Outstanding in Global Bond Market in New Report
- ReportsnReports - Africa LNG Market Outlook - New Opportunities, Trends and Drivers to 2020
- just-auto Launches Automotive Market Research Consultancy Service
- Meet Eight World Renowned Personalities at One Place
- Trade Glencore International Spread Free
- Press Release Following the 4th Astana Economic Forum 3rd - 4th May 2011
- Funding Marks the Second Largest Investment Ever in an Online Gaming Company
- Farid Bedjaoui: Equity Managers are Less Bullish on Emerging Markets
- Edison Investment Research Oil & Gas sector report
- Australian Share Traders Just Picking up in Confidence Before Wave of Market Volatility Hit
- Spread Betting in the Modern World
- Over 2 Lakh Investors Participate in the Fund
- German Startup Scene Gets Major Boost by Holtzbrinck Ventures Investment
- Ukrainian Officials See the New Tax Code as a Huge Step Forward
- Printed Electronics USA: German Scientists Break Record, Draw High-Tech Investments