Restructurings / Recapitalizations
SHEFFIELD, England, December 9, 2011 - Plusnet, the Sheffield-based broadband and home phone supplier, has announced plans to occupy a centrally-based location in the heart of the City next year.
FRANKFURT AM MAIN, Germany, December 7, 2011 - No Recapitalisation Requirement under economic Aspects Helaba Landesbank Hessen-Thringen has not passed the stress test run by the European Banking Authority for formal, technical reasons.
LONDON, October 31, 2011 - Launch heralds fresh approach to intellectual property services and natural successor to outdated partnership model Pioneering European patent and trademark attorneys HLBBshaw has relaunched as Avidity IP, signalling a reappraisal of how the business sees itself, how it operates internally and how it delivers services to its clients.
ABBOTT PARK, Illinois, October 19, 2011 - - Two publicly traded companies will offer shareholders distinct opportunities given unique investment identities, business profiles and attributes - Builds ona decade of strategic and operational advancements Today Abbott (NYSE: ABT) announced that it plans to separate into two publicly traded companies, one in diversified medical products and the other in research-based pharmaceuticals.
NEW YORK, October 10, 2011 - Sandell Expresses Concern Over Poor Stock Performance In response to Rubicon's poor stock performance, Sandell Asset Management's Chief Executive Officer Thomas E.
- Aleris to Align Organization Structure With Global Growth Strategies
- AEGON to Restructure Business in the Netherlands
- Kuoni Group Undergoes ‘Logical’ Reorganisation
- CityFibre Links Dundee’s Waterfront Project
- Ally Financial Statement on Saab Reorganization
- Menicon Announces Major Reorganization and New Management Team for Its International Business
- Isolux Corsn Analyses the Flotation of its Subsidiary, Isolux Infrastructure, on the Brazilian Stock Market to Grow its Concessions Business
- AGI World and Shorewood Packaging Merge to Create a Global Leader in Specialty Packaging Solutions
- ThinPrint is Now Cortado to Drive Evolution of Cloud Desktop Services in the Enterprise
- Joslin Rowe Re-Launches New Website as Randstad Financial & Professional
- Cell Biosciences Changes Name to ProteinSimple
- Isolux Corsn Reorganises Its Concessions Business as a New Company: Isolux Infrastructure
- China Sunergy Opens U.S. Headquarters in San Francisco
- Roskill Information Services Relocates Corporate Headquarters
- HaloSource Establishes Brazilian Subsidiary
- The Caisse de Dpt et Placement du Qubec Consolidates its Operating Real Estate Subsidiaries Under One Banner: Ivanhoe Cambridge Group
- Well-known Seafood Company Launches New Brand, Logo and Website
- Impact Executives Celebrates its Coming of age at its Annual Reception
- Ballast Nedam is Bringing its Organization Further Into Line With the Strategy of Strengthening its Position on the Growing Integrated Contracts Market
- "la Caixa" Creates Listed Company to Run Banking Operations
- NTT Europe Strengthens ICT Service-provider Capabilities
- XIUS-bcgi Becomes One Under XIUS Brand
- Formerly part of TCW, group that is leading institutional provider of capital to the energy sector completes consensual divestiture into new company
- The Velcro Companies Hook Up With A New Corporate Identity
- Allied World Announces Completion of Redomestication of Holding Company from Bermuda to Switzerland
- Actis Sells Inpac International to Stora Enso
- Imcopa Announces Successful Completion of Noteholder Consent Solicitation and Prepares to Seek Confirmation of Extrajudicial Reorganisation Plan
- Glass Lewis Recommends Voting "FOR" Early Termination of the Norilsk Nickel Board and "FOR" Two Independent Directors
- Hoch Leads Munich Office, Sammer is Germany Chief Creative Officer, Stadel-Strauch Takes on New European Client Service Role
- Imcopa Announces Consent Solicitation for its 10.375% Notes to Seek Support of Noteholders for its Reorganisation Plan
- Esker Strengthens R&D to Address Complete Cloud Computing Solutions Offering
- Measures aimed at reducing costs by 25%, improving returns and sharpening focus on key growth segments in UK market
- Name change punctuates a year of challenges and accomplishments
- Based on Saxo Bank's Long Term Strategy to Strengthen and Develop the Bank with new Platforms and new Products, Saxo Bank Expects to Invest 59 Million DKK in Brrup Sparekasse.
- Owens Corning Announces Decision to Divest its Fiberglass Reinforcements Plant in Capivari, Brazil