SOFIA, Bulgaria, December 16, 2011 - Park Inn by Radisson Sofia has pledged its support for children from the Asen Zlatarov Orphanage in the town of Vratsa, 130 km NW from Sofia.
LONDON, December 16, 2011 - 63% of Asda mums admit their child would wear fancy dress every day of the year if they had the chance Only 30% of parents will be making their children's nativity costume this year It's nativity week across the UK and parents have been rushing to stores to lay their hands on this year's essential festive costumes as well as turning their hand to various household items as they compete to create this year's best nativity outfits.
TORONTO, December 15, 2011 - GlassPuppy.com Launches Magic Keyhole - WORLD Multi-platform interactive app educates and entertains Long car trips with kids just got a whole lot less stressful.
BRUSSELS, December 15, 2011 - Christmas is a very busy time of year for Santa Claus! He has to get the sleigh ready, feed his reindeers, check his list to be sure he hasn't forgotten any good girls and boys… and make sure that the toys the elves have purchased are not only fun, but also safe! This is the goal of the European Toy Safety Campaign that the European Commission has launched this month; it intends to show how to get the safest toys, and how to use them safely! The campaign includes a video clip with toy safety tips, and introduces the 'CE marking'little robot who tests the toys in a vast toy shop to make sure they are safe for children to use, after the guard has done his last night round.
LONDON, December 14, 2011 - (Executive Principal available for interview on this and education trends) One of the first of the new Studio Schools in London and the South East will open in Fulham, South West London in September 2012.
- No European Scientists Left by 2020?
- ViroPharma’s Buccolam (Midazolam, Oromucosal Solution) now Available in the United Kingdom as Licenced Product for Emergency Treatment of Seizures in Children and Adolescents
- House of Fraser Responds to Costly Concerns for His and Hers Christmas Gifts
- Nonin Medical Announces the European Launch of EQUANOX Advance Neonatal/Pediatric Sensor for Regional Oximetry at PGA Conference
- Hugely Popular Japanese Smartphone App Series, Developed by Mothers for Kids, Now Globally Available in English Free of Charge
- Lady Gaga’s Top Holiday Picks From GAGA’S WORKSHOP at Barneys New York
- First BAFTA win for Children’s Virtual World Bin Weevils
- Top 5 Social Trends for Kids Revealed by Club Penguin Founder
- Maxthon ‘Kids Safe’ Android Browser Preinstalled on Toys ‘R’ Us’ Nabi: $199 Kid-Friendly Android Tablet
- Bringing the World Around Us to Life
- DeCoro to Begin Manufacturing Leather Sofas in Cambodia
- Fostering People Launches New Fostering Service in Dublin
- Michaela Mycroft Winner of International Children’s Peace Prize 2011
- Babylon.com Marks International Children’s Day by Stressing the Importance of Investing in Children’s Education
- DBS Law Launches Youth Road Safety Campaign in Birmingham Schools for Road Safety Week
- Santa and Children’s Hospice South West Given a Helping Hand in Bristol by Local NatWest Staff
- Ukraine Reports on PACE Chairmanship: Kyiv Helps Build Child-Friendly Europe
- EU Agency ENISA Launches Report on Cyber-Bullying & Online Grooming: 18 Protective Recommendations Against Key Risks
- Sparkle With Sudocrem on Their 80th Birthday
- Key Assets Launches Disability Services for Young People in Western Australia
- Charlotte- The New Addition to Feather & Black Kid’s Collection
- World’s First Crowd-sourced Weaning Guide to end Weaning Confusion
- Maternal Separation Stresses the Baby
- Hard Rock, WhyHunger and Yoko Ono Lennon Invite the World to IMAGINE THERE’S NO HUNGER
- Packyourbags Holidays Gives 10p to Plan for Every Facebook Like
- Children are the UK’s Biggest Distraction to Drivers
- MoneySupermarket Comment on Junior ISA Launch
- The Angelus Foundation Asks ‘Will the Government Act to Save Young Lives?’
- Building Future Education MENA 2011 Opens in Abu Dhabi
- First Response Partners With Fertility Expert Zita West to Support Those Trying for a Baby
- First Response Launches IVF Fundraising Resource for Those Trying for a Baby
- Department of Health Extends Exclusive Contract for Childhood Vaccines with Movianto UK
- Ghoulish Girls and Beastly Boys Halloween Costumes at Next This October
- New Research Reveals the True Impact of Meningitis
- The Angelus Foundation: A Generation is Being Harmed by ‘Legal Highs’