LONDON, December 6, 2011 - The Bupa Health Foundation and Alzheimer's Australia have announced the UK launch of a world-first brain health app, the latest digital tool to help in the fight against dementia.
LONDON, December 1, 2011 - Stannah Stairlifts are due to launch their upcoming 'Twitter Advent Calendar' promotion on Dec 1st, 2011.
ST ALBANS, England, November 23, 2011 - Christmas for most is a time of festive cheer and being together in the warmth of family and friends.
SEOUL, South Korea, November 16, 2011 - The official inaugural ceremony of the 35th Mayor of Seoul, Park Won Soon, will be the first in Seoul's history to take place exclusively online for 40 minutes from the mayoral office starting at 11 am on Wednesday, November 16.
LONDON, November 4, 2011 - With at least 44,000 people in the UK due to turn 75 in the next 12 months and currently benefitting from a short-term TV Licence, TV Licensing and Age UK are reminding them they will be entitled to a free licence on their 75th birthday.
- Standard Life Reveals Inflation Can Reduce a Retiree’s Purchasing Power by 68%
- European and National Leaders, Health and Work Experts, Call for National Action Plans to Address Muscle and Joint Pain in Europe
- ActiveCare, Inc. Secures $10 Million Financing
- WorldPensionSummit: the Challenge of the Economic Crises. The Need for Innovative Solutions
- ActiveCare, Inc. Announces a Newly Appointed CEO
- ActiveCare, Inc. Announces Government Reimbursement for Product and Services
- Prudential Reports Pensioner Inflation to Cut Spending Power 60 Per Cent Over a 20 Year Retirement
- Last Outfit for the Last Act
- ActiveCare, Inc. Receives Approval to Deploy Next Generation Technology
- Prudential Reports Retirement Income Worries and Lump Sum Regrets for Pensioners
- Project HEART’s Comprehensive Archive of Jewish Holocaust Victims’ Assets Now Contains 1.5 Million Records
- Kelly Choi to Receive HBA’s Positively Beautiful Award
- Bupa Care Homes 'Grow Their Own' for Community Initiative
- 2011 Dan David Prizes Awarded; Three $1 Million Awards Presented
- Breakthrough in vivo Scientific Study Published: TA-65 Increases Healthspan, Renews Organ Systems, and Increases Critically Short Telomere Lengths
- 'Keeping Mum' Book Release: Caring for Someone With Dementia by Marianne Talbot
- Nippon Foundation's Fundraising Efforts on Web, Calling Out for Support in 15 Different Languages
- Standard Life Launches Active Money Personal Pension Online
- Researching Over 50s Life Insurance "Essential"
- The Secret Life of the Earl St. Maur (1835-1869)
- Prudential Reveals Results of Class of 2011 Study
- Open Market Option Offers the "Best Annuity Rates"
- Retirement Solutions and Annuities4u Merge
- Santander Corporate Banking Supports Extension of Arrowsmith Lodge Care Home
- M&S Money Reveals Over 50s Stick Close to Home in Retirement
- BSI: Guidance is Key to Improve Dementia Care
- Ukraine's Leadership Launches Vital Reforms
- Baby Boomers, 77 Million Strong, Start Turning 65 on January 01, 2011
- Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. Announces Collaboration to Develop Diagnostic Biosignatures for Pre-Symptomatic Identification of Alzheimer's Disease
- Able Home Life Announce Unique 12 Month Guarantee
- 'Possible Key to Alzheimer Medication'
- Falling Annuity Rates to Lead to 'More Equity Release Schemes'
- European Workers Want to Retire Abroad… and Ideally to the Sun
- A Quarter of Pensioners Struggle With Food Shopping
- New Research Advances from the Alzheimer's Association International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease 2010