MELBOURNE, Australia, November 14, 2011 - ImmunAid Pty.
MUMBAI, India, November 9, 2011 - OnePatont Software Ltd.
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey, November 7, 2011 - Optimum Communications Services, Inc.
AUSTIN, Texas, October 19, 2011 - - Patent Covers Oncoprex Cancer Therapy A new patent covering tumor suppression technologies, including the company's lead product candidate Oncoprex™, was recently awarded to The University of Texas System by the Japan Patent Office.
SUNNYVALE, California, October 5, 2011 - - Companies to Jointly Develop Next Generation Magnetic Memory Technology Crocus Technology, a leading developer of magnetic memory today announced a joint technology development agreement and a patent license agreement with IBM (NYSE: IBM).
- Action Needed to Protect Patients From Unlicensed /Off-Label Medicines
- ReportsnReports - Key Patent, SPC, and Data Exclusivity Expiry (44 Country Coverage) & Comprehensive Patent Search Reports
- Patent Granted for Simbionix Procedure Rehearsal Studio
- Concert Technology Corp Adds Covenant Not to Sue to ICAP Patent Brokerage’s September Auction
- Midtronics Wins Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Argus Analyzers and BP Power
- Real Time Communication, Publishing and Searching Patent Granted to Kootol
- Kuros Announces Allowance of US Patent for the Local Application of Parathyroid Hormone (PTH) for Bone Healing
- Convergen LifeSciences Announces Patent Award
- Shire Files Lawsuits Against Watson and Roxane for Infringement of VYVANSE(R) (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate) Patents
- ITC Judge Rules That Apple Infringes Two S3 Graphics Patents
- Nichia Files a Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Hornbach in Germany
- Convergen LifeSciences Announces Patent Award for Cancer Suppressors
- Legal IQ’s Patent Survey Report
- i4i Wins Patent Infringement Case Against Microsoft
- RFID Consortium Welcomes Federal Signal as Ninth Member
- Shire Receives VYVANSE(R) Paragraph IV Notice Letters
- Sisvel and RFID Consortium Offer Limited Extension of Royalty Discounts for UHF RFID Licensing
- Premia Spine Acquires Assets of Impliant
- NMT Medical, Inc. Adds Intellectual Property to Its Sealed Bid Sale of Friday, June 10, 2011 at Twelve O'Clock Noon
- NMT Medical, Inc. Sealed Bid Sale of its Intellectual Property to Take Place Friday, June 10, 2011 at Twelve O'Clock Noon
- Cell Biosciences Announces Issuance of Three US Patents
- A Brand New Kind of Patent Auction - ICAP Patent Brokerage Announces the First Ever Covenant Not to Sue Auction September 27-29, 2011 in Los Angeles
- The Critical Hydrogen Fuel Cell Accessory - ICAP Patent Brokerage Announces Sale of Patented Advanced Hydrogen Sensor Technology
- European Patent Office Upholds Earlier Finding Supporting Terumo in Conflict Over B.Braun Patent
- Revolutionary Dispenser Technology From Airolux Wins Prestigious Edison Award
- Colorcon Reaffirms World-Wide Patent Positions for Enteric Coating Compositions
- Fourth Patent for Three-Year-Old Entrepreneurial Venture
- Source Precision Medicine, Inc. d/b/a Source MDx Announces Foundational Patents Will Be Offered for Sale on April 29, 2011
- FoundationIP Builds on Strong User Support to Deliver Further Product Enhancements
- Meru's innovations address Layer 2 congestion collapse to dynamically deliver high-performance 802.11n networks and support proliferation of iPads, iPhones, and Android mobile devices in the enterprise
- Round Rock Research LLC to Offer at Auction Four 'Covenants not to Sue' Covering Its Portfolio of Approximately 4,200 Patents and Pending Applications
- Lawsuit About new Sealing Technology Continues in Germany
- Groundbreaking Virtual Port(TM) Technology Delivers Switch-like performance for Enterprises with Growing Density of iPads, Androids, iPhones and other Smart Mobile Devices
- Plans for Launch in Q3 2011 and Renews Call for Patents Essential to the 802.11 Standard
- Valeo Files Record Number of Patents in 2010