STEENBERGEN, The Netherlands, November 18, 2010 - Groasis Waterboxx, winner of Popular Science Magazine's "Best of What's New" 2010 swept all 11 categories for the best invention, leaving behind other fantastic inventions, such as the Apple iPad, Porsche 918 Spyder Green Supercar, Panasonic Viera TV, Intel Wireless display and 117 others for the Grand Prize.
Fireworks Companies from Six Countries to Help Celebrate Sultanate of Oman's 40th National Day
Funazaki and Flynn's Art@Ketchum Pleon Retrospective Exhibition Features Handbound Books Using Traditional and Modern Bookbinding Methods
STOCKHOLM, November 18, 2010 - Today at the SIME-Stockholm conference, MyCube (www.mycube.com ) announced the release of the MyCube Vault, a backup service that allows users to aggregate their social media content from across the web and start to regain control over their online lives.
LONDON, November 18, 2010 - Global brewer SABMiller delivered a strong performance in a difficult market reflecting the resilient nature of the beer category and the advantages of their diversified global footprint. Group revenue was up, driven by higher sales volumes in Africa, China and South Africa, and by price increases, which were mainly taken in the second half of the prior year.
- National Grid - Interim Results Interview With CEO
- UK Competition Commission Provisionally Clears Streetcar Acquisition
- PuntoMio Announces Alliance with Banamex to Offer Its Clients the Benefit of Shopping in the USA from the Comfort of Their Homes
- "Empty Leg" Made Easy With Air Charter International
- CarbonSystems Recognised as Leader in Carbon and Energy Management Software
- Medivir: R&D Day
- Medivir Announces Positive 24-week Interim Data of TMC435 From the ASPIRE Study (C206)
- AMT Provides Business Update for the Third Quarter 2010
- Schoeller Group Sells its Twenty Percent Stake in IFCO to Brambles
- Interbank FX LLC Named Fastest Growing Online Forex Broker in Middle East