AMSTERDAM, November 11, 2010 - SoGeo, an Amsterdam-based startup, today announced the launch of Whatser. Whatser is a free mobile application that suggests where to go based on places users and their friends like.
HONG KONG, November 11, 2010 - EF Englishtown, the world's largest online English school, has launched its Mobile English app for the iPhone, available for free on Apple's App Store today. Combining Englishtown's powerful learning tools with the ease of use of the iPhone, the app will allow EF students to learn English anytime, anywhere.
CAMBRIDGE, England, November 11, 2010 - The latest research from Broadbandgenie.co.uk has shown that most UK consumers won't dream of paying GBP400 for an Apple iPad, despite the desirability of the UK's number one new gadget.
Radiometal 4550 Soft Magnetic Alloy Is Used in the Manufacture of Sensitive Relays, Transformers, Chokes, and Specialty Motors Where the Properties of Silicon-Iron Alloys Do not Provide the Required Magnetic Performance.
Leading Online Florist Serenata Flowers Expects a 30% Increase in Sales for its Christmas Flowers This Year, Indicating a Steady Strengthening in the UK Economy
- UK Chooses Traditional Wine For Christmas
- Pevion's Breakthrough Candida Vaccine Demonstrates Safety and Immunogenicity in Phase I Clinical Study
- Grove Group Ranked 13th in Deloitte Technology Fast50 UK
- Lower Standard Interest Rate on MBNA Balance Transfer Card
- TOMORROW FOCUS Media Adopts Globalpark Mobile Research Solution
- Havok Launches New Havok Strike Program for Developers
- Stem Cell Study Shows Benefits in Treatment of Spinal Injuries
- Saint-Gobain Building Distribution UK and Ireland Selects Cognizant for Critical Business Transformation Programme
- Air Charter International Airlifts Crew From Difficult Terrain
- AboveNet Expands High Bandwidth Services Portfolio in London
- Roamware Home Zone - Makes Mobile Calls from Home and Office Cheaper
- Syntaxin Raises GBP18 Million in New Financing
- American Express(R) and Fishlabs Launch 'CASH IQ'
- Popsop Establishes the New Type of Award to Celebrate Brands for Their Teaching Vector
- Land Securities - Interim Results Interview with CEO and CFO
- NAVTEQ Location-Based Ad Network Delivers Big Results for The O2
- 500 Million People Will be Using Mobile Health Applications in 2015
- Roke Wins Deal to Supply Black Kite MRAs
- Airtel Kenya Expands Messaging Capability With the Acision SMSC
- NetQin Anti-virus 4.2 Beta Released to Keep Android Devices Safe
- MultiChoice Uses Magic Link Service for Seamless Multimedia Content Delivery Across Social Networks
- PopCap Games Partners With TAITO to Offer "Pop Tower(TM)"
- AEGON Improves Earnings, Sales and Capital Position
- Marriott International to Have 100 Hotels in India By 2015
- Tata Interactive Systems Develops Mail Center Operations Simulation
- BNK Petroleum Inc. Announces Increase in Available Credit Under Reserve Based Facility
- Gate Gourmet Acquires Majority Interest in Skygourmet, Realizing Strategic Breakthrough Into Fast-Growing Indian Market
- GSMA Launches News Service for Chinese Mobile Industry