Presented by Giles Barrie, Editor Property Week LONDON, December 3, 2010 - Property big hitters discuss the future of green buildings and the latest changes to the CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme as announced by the Government on 18th November 2010.
NetSuite and Alterview Partner to Bring Leading Cloud ERP Suite to Nordic Region
Industry Peers Vote Autonomy Number One in Software and Computer Services in Management Today's Prestigious Awards Program
Winners of the Klaus J. Jacobs Research Prize Present a Surprising Theory at the Award Ceremony in Zurich
Vibrant Brand Community Engaged by Signature Venues in Iconic Locations LAUSANNE, Switzerland, December 3, 2010 - Nespresso, the pioneer and reference for premium portioned coffee, officially opened its largest boutique in the Southern Hemisphere on December 2nd, 2010. The Sydney boutique, fronting the prestigious redeveloped Pitt Street Mall, is the fifth Nespresso flagship boutique to open this year. With new flagships in Brussels, Miami, New York SoHo, Munich and now Sydney, each flagship combines signature Nespresso style while reflecting the distinct identities of the global cities each serves. More than just a retail space, each flagship and boutique plays a vital role in connecting and energising local Nespresso lovers into a vibrant brand community.
- Poor Weather Conditions Raise Free Delivery Service
- Dow Kokam and PVI Partner in Deployment of First Fully Electric Refuse Trucks
- it's learning Acquires French Company in bid to Develop 'Perfect' Learning Platform
- Oracle Announces New SPARC Supercluster
- University of Chicago Medical Center Runs Critical Patient Applications on Oracle’s Sun SPARC Enterprise Servers and Oracle Solaris
- Oracle Delivers Complete Refresh of SPARC Enterprise Server Product Line and Unveils SPARC Solaris-based Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud T3-1B
- Oracle and Fujitsu Enhance SPARC Enterprise M-Series Servers with New Processor
- Oracle Announces SPARC Solaris-Based Exalogic Elastic Cloud System
- Oracle Beats IBM with Nearly Three Times Better Throughput