LONDON, November 30, 2010 - Let's assume all English men walk around in wrong-sized shoes simply because there is only one standard size available. In that case people would rather walk barefoot, because a tight shoe is pain and no pleasure! Absurd?
LONDON, November 30, 2010 - If you don't know what HEMA is, picture a cross between IKEA, Muji and Woolworths and you're just about there. If you don't know who Sinterklaas is, picture a cross between Dumbledore and Jerry Garcia with a bag full of treats.
LEVIS, Canada, November 30, 2010 - Creaform, one of the world's leading manufacturers of 3D measurement technologies, presents at Euromold and to the entire world its new MetraSCAN optical CMM 3D scanner.
CFOs Spending More Time on Strategic Initiatives to Drive Growth LONDON, November 30, 2010 - CFOs are spending more time focusing on business strategy, rather than addressing business challenges, a new survey finds. Nearly four in 10 (37%) respondents are spending more than half of their time on planning business strategy, compared to only 4 per cent last year, a substantial increase of 33 per cent. Furthermore, only 1 per cent of CFOs said they dedicated no time at all, down from 17 per cent recorded in 2009, suggesting companies are not only more confident about the economic outlook but are in fact implementing strategic plans to drive growth.
HYDERABAD, India, November 30, 2010 - DQE, the animation, gaming, live action entertainment production and distribution company, is pleased to announce the signing of an exclusive publishing licensing deal for 'The Jungle Book' through DQE's merchandising agents in Germany, ZDF Enterprises with Egmont Verlagsgesellschaften GmbH (Egmont), Germany and a non-exclusive deal with Belltex SA, Belgium for retailing Jungle Book based products in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- NetQin Mobile Guard 1.0 Beta for Android Unveiled at GSM>3G Middle East Telco World Summit
- Asprey Jewellery and Accessories Featured in Upcoming Film 'The Tourist'
- ComRent International and Power Engineering Partner to Deliver Power Testing Solutions in the Middle East
- Syneron Announces US and Canada Launch of CO2RE System Following FDA and Health Canada Clearance for the System
- Japan to Start Mobile Multimedia Broadcasting in Spring 2012 under ISDB-Tmm Format