LONDON, May 17, 2011 - Crédit Agricole Commercial Finance, the UK receivables arm of Crédit Agricole, has structured a GBP20,900,000 Confidential Invoice Discounting facility, providing liquidity to a substantial rail services group.
Leading Forex Broker Continues to Grow and Expand in the Middle East Region VALLETTA, Malta, May 17, 2011 - FXDD Europe, a leader in online Forex trading (global.fxdd.com), announced today that it received the two highest awards at the 2011 Jordan Forex Expo (JFEX) in Amman, Jordan. The Jordan Forex Awards honor the best forex brokers in the Middle East in the areas of: customer service, trading technology, investor education and execution. FXDD Europe took home "Best Forex Broker in Middle East and North Africa (MENA)" and "Best Arabic Platform in MENA."
Growth of Mynx Device Continues in International Markets MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, May 17, 2011 - AccessClosure, Inc., the market segment leader in extravascular closure devices, announced today an exclusive agreement with Biosensors International for the distribution of the Mynx(TM) Vascular Closure Device throughout the United Kingdom, Switzerland and France. The extravascular Mynx device, designed for patient comfort while providing hemostasis without sutures or implants, will be sold as part of Biosensors' interventional cardiology product range.
NEW DELHI, India, May 17, 2011 - Following the annual success of the global Process Excellence awards programme across the US, Europe, APAC & Australasia, IQPC's PEX Network recently announced the addition of an Indian based Awards programme.
Bridgewater to Power Policy-Enabled Service Control Across 4G LTE Network AMSTERDAM, May 17, 2011 - Bridgewater Systems (TSX: BWC), the leader in intelligent broadband controls, today announced that a leading mobile operator serving 35 states in the U.S. has selected the Bridgewater Home Subscriber Server ( www.bridgewatersystems.com/Home-Subscriber-Server.aspx) (HSS) for its LTE Evolved Packet Core (EPC) deployment. A Bridgewater customer since 2005, this service provider currently deploys Bridgewater service control and application policy solutions in its existing 3G network. With this new implementation, Bridgewater extends its footprint to support the new 4G network.
- MEDRAD, INC. Announces European Approval and Launch of the Cotavance(TM) Drug Eluting Balloon With Paccocath(R) Technology
- NTT Com Enters Macao with Branch Office
- Bridgewater Joins MultiService Forum to Extend World Class LTE Interoperability
- Adform and Mindshare Document the Major Impact of Banner Ads!
- FireScope Delivers Converged Management and Automation for FlexPod for VMware
- Call For Entries: International Bureau for Epilepsy and UCB Launch the 2011 Excellence in Epilepsy Journalism Award to Recognise Outstanding Reporting on Epilepsy
- Oracle to Demonstrate Innovation and Commitment to Utilities Industry at CS Week 2011