CALGARY, Alberta, December 7, 2011 - www.HimarkBioGas.com 's newest U.S.
CALGARY, Alberta, December 5, 2011 - Crescent Point Energy Corp.
CALGARY, Alberta, December 5, 2011 - - Combined land rig fleet expands Saxon's international footprint and promotes technical leadership SES Holdings Ltd.
CALGARY, Alberta, November 10, 2011 - All amounts are in U.S.
CALGARY, Alberta, November 10, 2011 - Crescent Point Energy Corp.
- AIMCo Completes Acquisition of 50% Interest in Grupo SAESA
- Penn West Exploration Announces its Financial Results for the Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2011 and 2012 Growth Plan
- Epicore BioNetworks Inc. Announces Infrastructure Expansion
- Crescent Point Energy Acquires Common Shares of Arcan Resources Ltd.
- Crescent Point Energy Announces Closing of Over-Allotment Option
- Crescent Point Energy Announces Strategic U.S. Acquisitions, Increase in 2011 Exit Guidance and a $375 Million Bought Deal Financing
- Only Six Weeks Left to Register for Wave 2011! Drive Economic Growth through Global Market Opportunities
- Celtic Minerals Provides Update on Crater Mountain Project
- Greengate Power Sells its Remaining Interest in the 150 MW Halkirk I Wind Project
- Sterling Resources Announces Results of Final Well of Cladhan Appraisal Program
- BNK Petroleum Inc. Disclosure to Shareholders Regarding Changes to Stock Option Plan
- Crescent Point Energy Corp. Announces First Quarter 2011 Results
- To view the Social Media Release, click here: https://smr.newswire.ca/en/absorb-lms/absorb-lms-brandon-hall-elearning-awards
- Crescent Point Energy Announces First Quarter 2011 Conference Call and Notice of AGM
- Sterling Resources Announces Results of Second of Four Well Cladhan Appraisal Program
- Sterling Resources Announces Another Successful Well at Cladhan: Oil Column Continues to Grow
- Crescent Point Energy Corp. Announces Filing of 2010 AIF
- Packers Plus Releases a Multi-stage Completion System Capable of 60 Stages Downhole... With Only 15 Treatments at Surface
- Crescent Point Energy Corp. Announces Year-End 2010 Results
- Please note all Dollars are Canadian
- Sterling Resources Announces North Sea Asset Swaps
- Franconia Minerals Receives Final Court Order Approving Plan of Arrangement With Duluth Metals
- Perpetual Energy Inc. Updates 2010 Year-end Reserves for Montney at Elmworth, Restates Year-end 2010 Reserves and Announces Asset Disposition for $9.0 Million
- Oncolytics Biotech(R) Inc. Announces Completion of Enrollment in Translational Clinical Trial Investigating REOLYSIN(R) in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Sterling Resources Commences 2011 Operated Drilling Program
- City of Edmonton Hosts Public Unveiling Design Concepts, Videos
- ASSERT Study Shows Increased Transport of Amyloid Beta 40
- Perpetual Energy Inc. Confirms January 2011 Dividend, Provides Q4 2010 Operational Update and Updates Hedging
- E-Training Revolution! Digital School Revolutionizes Learning into a new Standard, Global e-Training
- Isotechnika Reports Development, Distribution and Licencing Agreement and Private Placement Financing With ILJIN Life Science co., Ltd., Amendment of Arrangements With Paladin Labs Inc., and Related Matters
- Perpetual Energy Inc. Releases Third Quarter 2010 Financial and Operating Results, Increases 2010 Capital Budget for Liquids-Rich Wilrich Development, Advises on Q1 2011 Capital Spending and Announces November Distribution
- /C O R R E C T I O N — BNK Petroleum Inc/
- BNK Petroleum inc. Reports Third Quarter 2010 Results
- Crescent Point Energy Corp. Announces Third Quarter 2010 Results
- Inglett & Stubbs International and Sonoro Energy Enter Strategic Alliance for Iraq