ANTWERP, Belgium, November 22, 2011 - In the Port of Antwerp the construction of the second lock on the Left Bank has officially started.
ANTWERP, Belgium, November 14, 2011 - In her continuous search for talented jewellery designers, Baunat has - together with the Flanders Fashion Institute - once again held its renowned diamond jewellery design competition this year.
ANTWERP, Belgium, July 6, 2011 - Belgian online diamond jewellery company Baunat - established in 2008 by entrepreneurs Mouradian & Boelens - has raised EUR 2.8m via a 'Belgian-French' private equity placement.
ANTWERP, Belgium, June 23, 2011 - The container ships arriving in the port of Antwerp continue to score a series of "firsts." On the evening of 22 June the Maersk Enfield called in Antwerp on its maiden voyage.
ANTWERP, Belgium, June 8, 2011 - In order to further reduce emissions of pollutants such as NOx and SOx, the Port Authority is to reward "clean ships" calling at the port of Antwerp.
- ART: The Hippocrates by Artist Peter Engels Sold for 45,000 Euros
- Second Antwerp Diamond Trade Fair to Take Place January 30 - February 1
- Port of Antwerp Handles 178 Million Tonnes of Freight in 2010
- Antwerp Port Authority Invests 1.6 billion euros
- Flanders Business School (Antwerp) Working Closer with Kellogg School of Management (Chicago)
- Flanders Business School Builds New Campus in Antwerp
- New Book of European Native Art Kristeven Introduces the Concept of 'Creative Energy Organisation' as a Solution to Today's Economic Challenges
- First Edition of Antwerp Diamond Trade Fair Starts February 7, Hosting an Exclusive Group of European Diamond Buyers
- Antwerp Diamond Bourse Steps up Branding Efforts by Organizing Exclusive Antwerp Diamond Trade Fair
- Call to Action to Prevent Deaths From Prostate Cancer in Europe
- 2 Friends Launch Ecological Web Shop With Natural Products for ‘AmanVida’ (= Serene Living)
- Landmark Weather Coverage Contract for Outdoor Festival Conducted in Belgium
- Portrait of Grace Kelly by Artist Peter Engels Shortly to be Auctioned by Sotheby’s in the Presence of Prince Albert II of Monaco